Street Fighter 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Street Fighter

• Street Fighter 2

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Street Fighter 2 Champion Ed Turbo

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Street Fighter 3

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Street Fighter Alpha

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Street Fighter EX Alpha Plus

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Capcom Vs. Marvel

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Capcom Vs. SNK

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Street Fighter The Movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Street Fighter .... some other title not included...

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
thephantomblue0 said:
Marvel vs Capcom 2
yes, thats the one I picked. give meGambit, Wolverine and Rockman, and I could woop anyone of my friends asses. Ive been lookin for it on ps2, but its really rare now.

Dec 9, 2005
Anybody remember the SF that you could throw like 100 sonic booms or fireballs...? I think it was like SF 2 Hyper Fighting or something...in the arcades...I think it was a glitch...

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Street Fighter 2 Turbo was the first one I owned, though I'd probably say Alpha 3 was the best SF game, too bad nobody plays that shit anymore. There's still large SF2 tournaments but A3 is pretty dead.

Peep http://www.shoryuken.com if you want to step up your fighting game skills.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Sony said:
Street Fighter 2 Turbo was the first one I owned, though I'd probably say Alpha 3 was the best SF game, too bad nobody plays that shit anymore. There's still large SF2 tournaments but A3 is pretty dead.

Peep http://www.shoryuken.com if you want to step up your fighting game skills.
well, aloha 3 just came out on the psp, and that shit is decent. My first psp game. I own that shit with yun. Check out alpha 3 on psp if you have one, then go on xlink(search it on google) to play people online with it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
did they ever release a street fight game for xbox?...or any SNK (neo Geo) fighting games for xbox?....and im jus trying to get 2D games not them 3D versions
they have the anniversary collection out for xbox...which is all the OG street fighters and 3rd strike...its online as well

May 18, 2004
Street Fighter definitely paved the way for a lot of games that came out afterwards. Anyway my favorite version was SF champion Ed. turbo, and then the Capcom vs. Marvel. I remember skipping classes in high school, just to play that game across the street lol...