Strange Noize 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
No Tech n9ne? Hmmm.

The Strange Noize Tour 2011 featuring Johnny Richter is coming to Saltair, Friday, April 1, 2011!! Don't miss this show with other support artists Saigon, Kriz Kaliko, Potluck, Kutt Calhoun, and a local artist to be announced!

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
strange noize last year only had Kutt on it.

If this comes even close to me, I'll be going. I saw strange noize last year and it was good....Kutt can hold his own on a stage man....lots of people sleep on him though.

Plus we all know Krizz can rock it too....good stuff. I wanna go.

Sep 28, 2006
Its just strange that there is krizz n kutt but no tech. And if this is in April that means it wont last that long tech was saying the new tech tour starts at the end of april.

Dec 2, 2007
Why? they are their own men they can do stuff on their own and in all honesty they need to be. Kutt doesn't get half the respect he deserves.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
so TWO Strange Noize tours in a row (less than a year apart) with just Richter from KMK? we do realize D-Loc also came out with a solo around the same time, right? it'd make sense to have him on the tour also, instead of some "local act" in certain cities.

Potluck and Saigon are great additions, and at least we have TWO Strange acts instead of one.

Jan 29, 2006
so TWO Strange Noize tours in a row (less than a year apart) with just Richter from KMK? we do realize D-Loc also came out with a solo around the same time, right? it'd make sense to have him on the tour also, instead of some "local act" in certain cities.

Potluck and Saigon are great additions, and at least we have TWO Strange acts instead of one.
last years strange noize was in support of Richters "laughing" came out on 7/6/2010 which happened to be the middle of the tour that ranged from 6/21/2010 - 7/31/2010, D-loc "MFK" came out 8/17/2010.

and when you put two of them together you get kingspade, which i have no problem with lol. but back to the point. MFK was horrible and IMO d-loc has lost it :(

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I thought Saigon "retired" a few years ago, or was that Papoose? I could have sworn one of those two generated a buzz several years ago and then up and announce they were "retiring" before even releasing an album.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
right after i posted this i saw his album was coming out. it makes a lot more sense now.
I thought Saigon "retired" a few years ago, or was that Papoose? I could have sworn one of those two generated a buzz several years ago and then up and announce they were "retiring" before even releasing an album.
idk who retired, but they both got signed and were about to drop albums right around the same time then they both got shelved and dropped. it was pretty funny....except that im still waiting for the 2nd half of alphabetical slaughter.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Saigon's album is actually supposed to FINALLY come out soon.

It's still got the same single that he released years ago on it, too.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Saigon has been getting SHITLOADS of coverage of his album online. A lot of the top hip-hop sites, hell even Faygoluvers have been putting up stuff about him regularly (of course cuz of him on Sub Noize, but still). The album's finally dropping, some big names on there (Jay-Z included). Would be a major fail on Sub Noize's part if they didn't put him on the tour.

D-Loc fell off long time ago. I'm still trying to figure out how Richter keeps being the only one thrown on these Strange Noize tours lately. Kingspade (with selected solo songs) would make a helluva lot more sense than Richter being solo. It would be like seeing KMK, but not really. I will say, this seems to be an all hip-hop bill, so can't complete diss it.

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
Strange must have somethin else in the works for the other artists not on this tour.... prob so everyone has time to tour and get their discs out in rotation