Strange Music HQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Is sayin' 'pop' a midwest thing? I'm on the east coast and I say 'soda'. Just curious...

Sick ass Snake and Bat. I like the detailed look of it.
Yes "Pop" is a midwest thing... its slang for soda cuz when you open up a can the noise of the aluminum seal cracking open goes pop.

If anyone paid attention to the Bunk Rock Bitch Video the red trailer was used as a backgound for a few scenes with Kutt standing in front of it with the logo behind him.

Nov 14, 2003
after working on installing office furniture for 2 years and seeing MANY different offices, all i have to say is wow... only thing missing? Waterfall faucets. i saw that in the private bathroom of some insanely rich real estate guys office.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yes "Pop" is a midwest thing... its slang for soda cuz when you open up a can the noise of the aluminum seal cracking open goes pop.

If anyone paid attention to the Bunk Rock Bitch Video the red trailer was used as a backgound for a few scenes with Kutt standing in front of it with the logo behind him.
That's ghetto terminology. It's not a "midwest thing", either. It's a Northerners thing that the Midwest grasped. And by looking at this map below, one can argue that it's merely "pop" because you prefer to say that over "soda".