Strange Music has failed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's in regards to the Everready cover. The image with Tech sitting at the table writing, while the King and Clown stand over his shoulders is the one that Hoffine states was slated for the original cover.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've seen worse covers by more famous people in the industry. Weird...

Even weirder to me is there's a plug-in the wall. It doesn't seem to fit the aesthetic of the picture.

Nov 14, 2002
but they wanted him to change how he looks and the type of music he does.
But where do you get this from? You can't say you know anything past what you heard on a Tech DVD years ago.
It's in regards to the Everready cover. The image with Tech sitting at the table writing, while the King and Clown stand over his shoulders is the one that Hoffine states was slated for the original cover.
But wasn't used.

Edit: For the cover I mean... In favor of a more mainstream look.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Umm...

Bunk Rock Bitch video. Salue video and the Misunderstood video. KOD cover.

enough?
But he's STILL painting his face for shows, for Red Nose, Sickology cover...etc...It's not like he ALWAYS has to have his face painted...It wasn't painted on the Anghellic cover (which seems to be the bible for everyone in here) just a 9 on the forehead, just like a small cross on the AP cover...My point ONCE AGAIN is he hasn't stopped painting his face altogether...

geez

Jul 1, 2004
But he's STILL painting his face for shows, for Red Nose, Sickology cover...etc...It's not like he ALWAYS has to have his face painted...It wasn't painted on the Anghellic cover (which seems to be the bible for everyone in here) just a 9 on the forehead, just like a small cross on the AP cover...My point ONCE AGAIN is he hasn't stopped painting his face altogether...

geez
Im not bein an ass Rob. You just asked when he stopped, so I figured I'd say.

Feb 9, 2006
The whole fucking point is blown...

THE POINT IS:

Industry wants Tech to NEVER paint his face. Tech NEVER has stopped painting his face. Therefore Tech wont play ball to fit into industry standards!!!

CLEAR now? lol for fucks sake