Strange Days Set List??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
^^^ would the lynch song PHONE be referring to the track I hate when niggas be on the phone when they around me (the shortest track title ever)

May 29, 2009
INTRO
STRESS RELIEF
BEEF
LIKE YEA
(h)
THAT BOX
EINSTEIN
PARTY
RIOTMAKER
Who You CAME TO SEE
SLACKER

PHANTOM INTRO
ITS ALIVE
PSYCHO
Bitch I
PSYCHO
Bitch II
M
idWest CHOPPERS
Welcome to the MIDWEST
Bout To BUBBLE
LIKE I DIED

LYNCH SECTION
INTERLUDE
I Hate It When Niggas Get On The PHONE When They Around Me
DOA
TOMORROW

Sit In The CORNER BITCH
COLOSTOMY BAG

I PLOTTED

BIG SCOOB
(Probably the song, too)
BIG FELLA
SORRY N SHIT

Let's Get FUCKED UP
SALUE

CARIBOU LOU
THIS RING
BLOWN AWAY
BLACKEN THE SUN
LEAVE ME ALONE
IM A PLAYA
STAMINA

ENCORE

EVERYBODY MOVE
STRANGE
Music BOX
KC TEA

Legend
As Listed
New Act
My Notes

Sep 12, 2005
in Omaha obviously we couldnt hear kc tea because of the bullshit i have never heard it before and cant find it on youtube so if you have it please pm me it. I dont know if its a song or not, but I know tech was planning on making a song called KC tea

May 31, 2007
^^^ would the lynch song PHONE be referring to the track I hate when niggas be on the phone when they around me (the shortest track title ever)
Dude you should peep THE CHARIOT. On their CD "Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing, Nothing Is Dead, and Nothing Is Bleeding", they got a song called "Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What it is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out it Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me."....Which I believe made it 13th on the longest song title list. The longest now I believe is like 97 words long

Sep 12, 2005
Dude you should peep THE CHARIOT. On their CD "Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing, Nothing Is Dead, and Nothing Is Bleeding", they got a song called "Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What it is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out it Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me."....Which I believe made it 13th on the longest song title list. The longest now I believe is like 97 words long
Oh i checked that song out it seems... pretty gay, because its one of those bands that just shout ahhh ahhh blahhhhhh!!!