str8jakkett

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

is it hot or not?

• would buy his album

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • should he hang it up or let'em have it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 14, 2003
hometown.aol.com
thanks for checkin the site.we are just tryin to get our feet wet again,so keep checkin my albums coming adn d.o.p.e.'s album is finished.the dvs album will be out 2004. anybody willing to help with advice or what ever it would be greatly appreciated peace! str8jakkett

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i would buy the fuckin album right now! "Take it there!" IS BANGIN!!!!!! dont take this the wrong way, but that beat sounds like it some westcoast type shit, but it dont matter, cuz its FUCKIN TIGHT AS FUCK! im bein real, that synth sicker than a mothafucka, if all his shit was like that, i'd definitely buy it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wait, one more comment. Does he listen to lynch, cuz Str8jakket said "bumping Too $hort, and smokin newports", or something like that, and Lynch said in "The Corpse Came to Dinner" "smokin Newports with no Support, Im like Too Short, I keep it goin"...i know its not that similar, but i was just wondering.

Oct 14, 2003
hometown.aol.com
dubbc415,i listen to just about everything man just as long as i get somthin out of it.thanks for checkin the site.we appreciate that.what song was that lynch said those lyrics,cause i was unaware of all that.peace!!