Stockton Locals...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Humans in the Stockton/Central Valley area...

Mix Station is a spot at the Sherwood Mall in Stockton, CA that offers a large mixture of CD's.

Mix Station specializes in old skool and 2k R&B, hip-hop and rap...

Selections are rare and sold at a remarkably low discounted rate...

This spot is most definitely worth checking out...

Anyone ever hit this shop up before?

D

Deadly Game

Ram-C-Note said:
That spot is dope.... My gangsta homie owns that shit and he made it a hot spot... All kinds of people be sliding through there..... Imma be there this weekend definitely..... Yall need to go check it out....
whats his name??? i already got the number from above id like ta holla at dude though.....

Apr 25, 2002
i know what your talkin bout now.that shop used to be at the other mall up untill a few weeks ago.this new cat bought the business and moved it across the street to the other mall.he has a little more northern cali shit then the other dude did too.but them prices still aint nice.shit from up here is like 16.99.dude said the shit from up here (indipendent shit) cost more then the mainstream shit because the artists/distributors charge more.if mothafuckas wanna sell shit to mom and pops then they need to take a couple dollars pay cut....