Steet Wear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
Anyone remember Norte Street Wear, I bought the Panjo & the white T back in the day, they got used up and I cut out the x4 on the panjo so I was wondering how hard would it be to print the x4 on the back of a Staford shirt, where would I go (any internet site thatd do it for me), is there a copyright issue if I were to slang some white teez with their design, I was thinkin of makin a couple to see if it was worth it to do this...

Apr 13, 2007
alright Im gonna call you up soon FunkyFresh to sort this deal out but before I do I wanted to post on here to get some feedback before I go blowing away some feria, us broke mother fuckas gotta watch our money close, so I was wondering if I did go through and have the homeboy make me some tees what sizes you guys ware "large x-large, xx-large ha ect" and what color shirts should I blast that print on....Im thinkin a couple white Black N Red..what you think would sell quicker?