STEALTH YOUR TIME HAS COME!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i love it how i burn souls with one word of acknowledgment after months of ignoring you clowns. i dont even need a 16. got cats OFFLINE gunning for me. LMAO!! bunch of marks
I always find it funny how this pussy always makes posts like this one, where he tries to make it seem like he's important in the least bit. This is the internet you dumb hoe, nobody cares about you until they come on here and see your bitch ass acting like a little girl going through her first period. Now I know what your response will be, "I was important enough for you to make a diss track about me.." Well guess what, this is the Flows forum. That's what we're supposed to do in here. Diss eachother. You are not special, any other poster acting like a pansy like yourself would have received the same treatment.

Come back to reality.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
TSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAA NO IT'S THE LEE CREW MAFIA BITCH HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I MISPELLED MY FUCKIN NAME CARVED INTO YOUR 33 AND A HALF INCH FOREHEAD
wow, that's like the first time you never misspelled anything......oh wait, nevermind, you misspelled "mispelled" :dead:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
1) DIdn't see this till today, I have a life.
2) Didn't real Celcius' verse cuz I'm sure its terrible
3) Celcius, you got banned from this forum. We had an honor match, you lost very very badly, and you are never allowed to post in this forum again.
4) I'm gonna hit a bowl, reply to this thread with as little effort as possible, and then get back to the powers that be to make sure that you are permanetly banned from this forum again, you faggot.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm blown till the day that i die and decay/
Steady high from the hay/ But im tight when I blaze so..

I see the look in your eyes/ the surprise that i'm killin it/
Look into my mind and in time see what a villain is/
Appealin spits// I'm buildin the feelin until im drillin you/
Killin your "crew" with a verse/ in just a minute it do/
I "finish you" like Liu Kang/ "Triumph" like Wu-Tang/
Knocked you out your shoes and When you left you let your boots hang/
Stealth is the new thang/ Cel's a joke that's been washed up/
If Rakim wrote your rhymes, dude, you still couldn't not suck
You already lost here, choose your own road/
You bozo homo, go blow Tony Romo
You still rhyme one syllable, AA Dr. Suess shit/
Put your neck up on the line and its time to watch the noose slip/
You drop poop shit and you just can't do it like me/
You're so fuckin stupid you probably listen to hyphy/
Me? I stay low key like right hands on pianos/
And you stay on your knees around me like them damn ho's/
You're like Tadou with less skill - you guys should meet on myspace/
And TO's been droppin bullets since he moved from my state/
You're a pussy if you're tryin to diss me through teams/
I'm bigger than that, yadadadadadadadadamean?
You're like Mac Dre because you're feeling yourself, bitch
The only difference, Cel, is AIN'T NOBODY ELSE IS
Mr. Osama wouldn't take you as a suicide bomber
I wouldn't like you if I was black and you were Obama
I'll kill you, your dad, sister comma and mama
You came back cuz you lack honor but goodbye you fuckin' goner...

For real though...I have finals till May 2nd. Leave me the fuck alone till then.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nah you got banned 5 years ago. I'm not doing anything now. Just continuing what you did to yourself.

I mean, you're welcome to stay. Cuz you're funny and I like to laugh at you. But don't hassle me. You don't mean shit and I don't have time to reply to 3 year old antics anymore. And if you flood the board like you did last time you were here, you're definitely gone.

I'm just laying down some ground rules. Act like a normal human being and there won't be any problems. Last time this shit happened you made up 35 different screen names on AIM and IMed me from all of them talking shit. I don't know how a human being has that much free time or why you think you're that important. Just gettin it out there right now.

Apr 15, 2008
1) DIdn't see this till today, I have a life.
2) Didn't real Celcius' verse cuz I'm sure its terrible
THAT'S FUNNY, LMAO! YOU OBVIOUSLY READ MY VERSE, CUZ 90% OF ALL YOUR PUNCHLINES ARE BASED OFF OF MY VERSE. I’M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR LAME EXCUSES, YOUR SO FULL OF YOUR SELF IT'S A D.A.M. SHAME!

And if your so busy why dont you forfeit your moderator position, to someone that can handle the JOB. For example LEE-ZILLA.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Not full of myself. Its you. I think you're worthless. Big difference. I try to be modest. You suck though. I did read ur verse after I posted that by the way. Good job Dick Tracy. Doesn't change the fact that (1) you are pussy (2) who shouldn't be here. Ahh fuck it why am I even responding to you. Back to the real world.

P.S. Its sad that you waited you 5 years and had all this festering hatred toward me all built up and you could strike at any point and that was the best verse you could possibly think of as your "comeback".

What happened to that sig I made you post with too? Where'd that go?

Rules, rules...

Apr 15, 2008
Not full of myself. Its you. I think you're worthless. Big difference. I try to be modest. You suck though. I did read ur verse after I posted that by the way. Good job Dick Tracy. Doesn't change the fact that (1) you are pussy (2) who shouldn't be here. Ahh fuck it why am I even responding to you. Back to the real world.

P.S. Its sad that you waited you 5 years and had all this festering hatred toward me all built up and you could strike at any point and that was the best verse you could possibly think of as your "comeback".

What happened to that sig I made you post with too? Where'd that go?

Rules, rules...
Worthless, LMAO! Trust me. I've paid my dues. What about you college boy? Have you honestly worked a hard day in your life? Being a Waitress doesn’t count either. You’re not a rapper, your a college hippy that spends his free time organizing peace rally’s. Yea go back to the real world, and suck a 3D DICK.