stealing leads to death(important messege)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2003
Its crazy cuase my stepfather had this problem burglerizin peoples houses and every day he would come home with flat screen tvs, dvds,cds guns,electronics and all types of ill shit,he was so good at it he thought he was unstopable.He never got cought by the police. he made grips of money by selling all his shit he stoled,but later over the years it wasn't even about the money any more,he did it cause he said it feels good to get away with things and not get cuaght,Well this year it was getting way out of hand, we had shit up the ass.then on MLK DAY he went to do the usal,and i was chillin watching tv then,some one knocked at the door,my mom was scard to open the door becuase she thaught it was the police but it was two dettectives and there were askining my mom quetions about my step dad my mom had to cover up for him cause she thought they busted him.then they said they had his car,and that he was descead(dead)....on the report it said that my step dad rang the door bell multiple times and no 1 answord then he was in the back yard and before he got the chance to open the sliding door he got SHOT...then drove several blocks to the hospital,then was pronounced dead.the guy that shot him said that he feard for his life"he is a fuckin liar" the bastard was in the marines. this took place in CA.my step dad thought he would never die"u just never know when its your time to go" when he was at the hospital every one was shocked cuase he parked in front of the hospital doors coughfing out blood.they tried to save him but he did not make it.

Jan 18, 2003
AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF,HE HAD A SETTLEMENT 3 DAYS AFTER HIS DEATH,HE WAS SOPOSE TO GET HALF A MILLION CAUSE HE FELL OFF OF BEST BUY DURRING CONSTRUCTION,AND WE ENDED UP WITH SHIT.CUASE HE HAD TO BE ALIVE TO SIGHN PAPERS FOR THE CASH...THIS IS A FUCKED UP SITUATION. NOW WE HAVE TO BY HIM A HEAD STONE AND PAY FOR THE FUNERAL,AND HE LEFT HIS 5yr son with father.