STAY OUT OF THE D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
KillaClown said:
J
So this is just a warning... there is no good reason to come to Detroit. If you are visiting Michigan, drive around the city..

LOL

My girl is from Detroit and her brother told her the same thing.

IN reality Its like that in every city. Shit niggas will pop your azz quickly here in the Nati if you from outta town fronting just to send a message.

Apr 30, 2006
azryda420 said:
Local news will always tell you that you are in the worst place to live in. Get the fuck up out of detroit and you will see the same shit anywhere else. Not knockin on you, there is just some grimey ass places in this country. People will set check, rob you, steal your car, or shoot you no matter where you go. You just cant get caught slippin.

hell no I been around and Nop Detroit is from one end to the other one big ghost town the only city I ever went to that had 50 story buildings that are boarded up like a crack house not one not two but the majority of um and they just keep um standing Im talking city blocks just dead no life what so ever Michigan needs a come up and them fucks D12 and Eminem aint help a fuccing bit just made every grimy ass fuccer come to detroit cuzz they thought it was the spot. Roaches......

Dec 19, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol I dont know if its me, or what but that shit is damn near jus normal to me, I mean I see that shit everyday, I be in the D all the time and in Chi-town, and I guess when u wit the folks that be doin shit like that u dont really think thats its as bad as everyone makes it out to be

Jun 2, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
LOL

My girl is from Detroit and her brother told her the same thing.

IN reality Its like that in every city. Shit niggas will pop your azz quickly here in the Nati if you from outta town fronting just to send a message.
Man, ya'll niggas sound dumb...^^^ Is that some shit to promote...You can say the same about SW Atlanta, East St. Louis, Rahway NJ and anywhere else in the country where there are a bunch of poor ass niggas living or Ese's...I'm from the old school put yo muthafuckin hands up...Where I'm from we knock muthafuckas out that step out of line and then rip they muthafuckin pockets off... Ya'll young niggas and old niggas too, need to get off of that quick to grab a gun shit, we are only killing ourselves...You want some stripes from me, go smoke a muthafuckin whiteboi or a onetime or somethin...They are the real enemies..Ya'll niggas are dumb as box of fuckin rocks...

Dec 31, 2004
www.enigmagraphics.biz
KillaClown said:
Just a warning to everyone: Stay away from Detroit. Especially if you have money. You will be robbed and/or shot. If youre from out of town- dont ask anybody for directions. Our roads are too crazy for you to understand in the first place.

Straight up... all the autoworkers are losing their jobs. The economy here is shit. The murder rate is up 35 percent from last year at around the time of Proof's death. All our money is leaving. We have the most homeless people per capita than any other major US city.

So this is just a warning... there is no good reason to come to Detroit. If you are visiting Michigan, drive around the city. If you have to go to Detroit for anything, get a hotel room in the suburbs.

Thats some hoe ass shit to say about the city I bet you from warren or dearborn? some of the statement you maid are true we are getting fucked cats are broke and helpless...just like any other urban city...bizarre's wife didn't get shot he don't even live here anymore he stay is Detroit pt. 2 (atlanta).. where are you getting these bullshit ass statics? if you disrespect you will get fucked just like in the chi, stl, gary, nyc, LA and any other urban area... instead of pubbin' the shit thats fucked up about detroit say something thats positive and thought provoking oh wait I forgot your probably not even from detroit

Jan 28, 2005
EnigmaGraphics said:
Thats some hoe ass shit to say about the city I bet you from warren or dearborn? some of the statement you maid are true we are getting fucked cats are broke and helpless...just like any other urban city...bizarre's wife didn't get shot he don't even live here anymore he stay is Detroit pt. 2 (atlanta).. where are you getting these bullshit ass statics? if you disrespect you will get fucked just like in the chi, stl, gary, nyc, LA and any other urban area... instead of pubbin' the shit thats fucked up about detroit say something thats positive and thought provoking oh wait I forgot your probably not even from detroit
I got those statistics from the news.

May 20, 2006
I ain't never been to Detroit but, I got some fam there with a barbershop (local black business). I asked my fam about the D and they told me just mind yo business, don't allow yourself to be disrespected, don't disrespect no one, and don't trust anybody. In other words, if you gotta go to Detroit, make sure the company you keep is as real as Detroit.

Mar 17, 2006
[You want some stripes from me, go smoke a muthafuckin whiteboi or a onetime or somethin...They are the real enemies..Ya'll niggas are dumb as box of fuckin rocks...[/QUOTE]
Damn i didnt know i was blacc folks enemey, i thought we all struggle together, i will try and not be an enemey, i know i done so much to blacc folk i only took 3 of my best freinds in to live with me that were blacc, its racists fuccs like u who are blacc peoples enemey, still throwin the MAN card in the game, it aint white peoples fault mothafuccas is lazy like it aint blacc folks fault white mothafuccas is lazy, u obviously aint got it too bad ur on ur CPU chillin, u could be in Iraq or some third world country where there bareley is electric, quit livin in the past, yeah racicism is still here but that shit is dyin out year after year. so ask ur self who is really dumb as a box of roccs????FUCCCIN RACIST PEICE OF SHIT!!!

Jan 28, 2005
mocheezkc said:
I ain't never been to Detroit but, I got some fam there with a barbershop (local black business). I asked my fam about the D and they told me just mind yo business, don't allow yourself to be disrespected, don't disrespect no one, and don't trust anybody. In other words, if you gotta go to Detroit, make sure the company you keep is as real as Detroit.

Real talk.

Sep 6, 2006
Every where you go it's the SAME song everybody screams my city this my city that. You get it how you live plain and simple no matter where you are. I respect every one from every where. When ever I'm O.T. or in town I stay on my toes like my shoes is off.

Jun 2, 2005
LurccH918 said:
[You want some stripes from me, go smoke a muthafuckin whiteboi or a onetime or somethin...They are the real enemies..Ya'll niggas are dumb as box of fuckin rocks...
Damn i didnt know i was blacc folks enemey, i thought we all struggle together, i will try and not be an enemey, i know i done so much to blacc folk i only took 3 of my best freinds in to live with me that were blacc, its racists fuccs like u who are blacc peoples enemey, still throwin the MAN card in the game, it aint white peoples fault mothafuccas is lazy like it aint blacc folks fault white mothafuccas is lazy, u obviously aint got it too bad ur on ur CPU chillin, u could be in Iraq or some third world country where there bareley is electric, quit livin in the past, yeah racicism is still here but that shit is dyin out year after year. so ask ur self who is really dumb as a box of roccs????FUCCCIN RACIST PEICE OF SHIT!!![/QUOTE]
Unless you believe that the White Anglosaxon Protestants, and the Jews need to give the US back to it's rightful owners, the colored people of America, you are the ENEMY... Shut your b*tch azz, up....Your acts of kindness don't make up for the sh*t that goes on everyday. I'm not living in the past I live in the present, where uneducated white men, still make on average as much as educated black men... And I am no where close to being the enemy of my own people, I love all BLACK people...ask any body that knows me, or better yet, you can't because we don't fuck with white bois... This thread has shit to do with laziness, it's about Black on Black crime...Old ass white men are the policy makers, and they are the ones that keep shit going in the black neighborhoods...Where do niggas, get all the guns and drugs from? Them shits don't just fall out of the sky... And I don't have it too bad, that's because I handle my business...I ran the streets but didn't get caught up in that sh*t once I enlightened myself... I like how a due that is on a computer like me, wants to diss me for being on one...A computer costs what 500 dollars and high speed is like 40 bucks, that isn't any money, I have spent more than that on weed this month... B*tch why do I need to feel blessed for not living in iraq or a third world country....That old ass trick doesn't work anymore..Fuck a third world country, many parts of the US is third world like, they just don't show that sh*t on TV. And racism will never die, that sh*t is engrained in who we are...Don't get mad because I said what I said, it was intended for you whiteboi...Just because you know black people and like rap music don't make you down, you will never be down...You will never know what it feels like for 85% of the world to hate you because of your color... And you are dumb as a box of rocks, with your non spelling ass... B*tch I have a hood rep and hold 2 college degrees, and will touch yo muthafuckin ass up, if you ever crossed me whiteboi!!!!

Next time mind your own business...

Feb 4, 2006
Living Legend said:
Damn i didnt know i was blacc folks enemey, i thought we all struggle together, i will try and not be an enemey, i know i done so much to blacc folk i only took 3 of my best freinds in to live with me that were blacc, its racists fuccs like u who are blacc peoples enemey, still throwin the MAN card in the game, it aint white peoples fault mothafuccas is lazy like it aint blacc folks fault white mothafuccas is lazy, u obviously aint got it too bad ur on ur CPU chillin, u could be in Iraq or some third world country where there bareley is electric, quit livin in the past, yeah racicism is still here but that shit is dyin out year after year. so ask ur self who is really dumb as a box of roccs????FUCCCIN RACIST PEICE OF SHIT!!!
Unless you believe that the White Anglosaxon Protestants, and the Jews need to give the US back to it's rightful owners, the colored people of America, you are the ENEMY... Shut your b*tch azz, up....Your acts of kindness don't make up for the sh*t that goes on everyday. I'm not living in the past I live in the present, where uneducated white men, still make on average as much as educated black men... And I am no where close to being the enemy of my own people, I love all BLACK people...ask any body that knows me, or better yet, you can't because we don't fuck with white bois... This thread has shit to do with laziness, it's about Black on Black crime...Old ass white men are the policy makers, and they are the ones that keep shit going in the black neighborhoods...Where do niggas, get all the guns and drugs from? Them shits don't just fall out of the sky... And I don't have it too bad, that's because I handle my business...I ran the streets but didn't get caught up in that sh*t once I enlightened myself... I like how a due that is on a computer like me, wants to diss me for being on one...A computer costs what 500 dollars and high speed is like 40 bucks, that isn't any money, I have spent more than that on weed this month... B*tch why do I need to feel blessed for not living in iraq or a third world country....That old ass trick doesn't work anymore..Fuck a third world country, many parts of the US is third world like, they just don't show that sh*t on TV. And racism will never die, that sh*t is engrained in who we are...Don't get mad because I said what I said, it was intended for you whiteboi...Just because you know black people and like rap music don't make you down, you will never be down...You will never know what it feels like for 85% of the world to hate you because of your color... And you are dumb as a box of rocks, with your non spelling ass... B*tch I have a hood rep and hold 2 college degrees, and will touch yo muthafuckin ass up, if you ever crossed me whiteboi!!!!

Next time mind your own business...[/QUOTE]
your fucking ignorant as hell