stange music library cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
If there is one SOUL on earth that dont like Little Pills, they on pure cocaine... I listen to that more than any other song except The Rain...

Sep 11, 2006
It was a good second disk. I wish In My Head and Little Pills were on the first disk so i wouldnt have to keep changing the cd when I want to hear those songs.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Okay... Honestly, I think that critical bill and kabosh sound too clean. Too "orange-y" They both need some dirt. Maybe that would make them appeal to the Strange crowd more and perhaps thats why everyone says they sound better LIVE than on the record... and it shouldn't be that way.

Aug 21, 2002
Like I said, "Whip it" is STRAIGHT, but when I listen to it, it pisses me off cause it comes on so hard, and then it just dies when he starts spittin'.... It aint hard enough for me. I think he he re-does "Whip it" in a tougher fashion and comes hardcore on the verses, then I'll have a new fav from Kutt, but other than that, I wont really listen to it because he makes you drowsy listening to it.

That song and beat has sooooo much potential... Iunno thats jus me.

Dec 14, 2005
MasZive said:
Like I said, "Whip it" is STRAIGHT, but when I listen to it, it pisses me off cause it comes on so hard, and then it just dies when he starts spittin'.... It aint hard enough for me. I think he he re-does "Whip it" in a tougher fashion and comes hardcore on the verses, then I'll have a new fav from Kutt, but other than that, I wont really listen to it because he makes you drowsy listening to it.

That song and beat has sooooo much potential... Iunno thats jus me.
Yeah thats how I feel also...I really wasnt expecting that kind of flow on that kind of beat...I think he picks it up though...when the beat changes in the middle of the verses...

But that shit at the beginning of the verses needs to go.

Feb 17, 2006
i'm usually a big fan of kutt and SS, but i wasn't really into any of the songs they had on it...whip it could be a more mainstream hit i guess...the need was hot and if little pills is the first single from the kabosh album and gets the exposure it deserves, it'll be huge...even my little sister who listens to that emo shit like panic at the disco says that is her new favorite song

Nov 7, 2006
forgot but i dont like preoject deadman either. and nothin against littep pills guys im not on crack and i dont think tis a bad song but not my style

Aug 16, 2003
I would have liked little pills better if it was up beat throuh the whole song. Actualy if it had started the way techs verse is at the end and then got faster that shit would have been heat. Throw some old speed metal drums behind Tech and no one could fuck wit em IMO...lol

So far I liked the second disc execpt for PDM. Kalico songs were cool but I wasnt realy feeling them. It seemed like he didnt quite know if he wanted to sing or rap. I think his rap style is ok...but I like his singing better. Skatt and Snugg was cool for wanting to try something different and Kutt is what I consider Stranges next artist. Whip it was hard...More songs like that will get Kutt out the gate ASAP...

Holla