Stage 5 Clinger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I figured I would post this story up here to discuss with you all. Just to see if you guys have some funny stories out there to share...

So I met this chick named Andrea thru another girl I know about a month ago. This bitch has literally turned into a stage 5 fuckin clinger. She WILL NOT leave me alone. I beat her shit up a few times, never talked serious with her or anything. She would basically just come over at night, Id get it in and she would leave in the morning. Then the bitch started catching feelings...

Would stalk my Facebook and see where I was going for the night because like a dumbass I always post up where Im going at night. And she would just "randomly" show up at the bars I was at and then proceed to follow me all over the bar thru the night and would cock block any chick I tried to talk to. I got pissed, told her to leave me alone and stop talking to me. So then she tried to go get my homies to dance with her, put their arms around her and talk to her to make me jealous. Stupid bitch didnt realize I never gave a fuck about her and didnt give 2 shits who she went and talked to. Then I would catch this bitch driving past my house at night to see if there were cars parked outside and see if I had another chick over.

I got tired of all this shit and I text her that we were done, to stop talking to me, she is too much drama and I dont wanna deal with her anymore. She cried and pleaded with me to give her another chance. I said fuck no and she is cut. Couple nights ago Im at the bar with some people, she shows up at another bar Im at, she comes with her friend Britney. I ignore Andrea all night, I ended up spittin at her friend Britney all night, Andrea got super fuckin pissed and came right over in the middle of me talkin to Britney and threw her drink in my face. I got pissed, was about to smack the shit out of her, but the bouncers got me and kicked me out of the bar. Her friend Britney ended up taking a cab home with me. I took her to my house and fucked. Andrea knowing all of this, still continues to call me every single night, at least 20-30 times. Will leave me 6-7 voicemails, basically calling me an asshole for just dropping her like that and crying begging me to talk to her and work things out. This bitch just wont accept the fact that I dont wanna fuckin talk to her anymore.... Bitch is CRAZY. I dont know what to do, to make this chick leave me the fuck alone. I already deleted her from my FB and blocked her from looking at it. But she is friends on there with other friends of mine so she will call them and ask them to look at my page to see what I am doin or where I am going. The most annoying part is she blows up my phone all fuckin night long calling and calling and calling. What should I do breh?

Oh before anyone even has to ask.... Here are teh tiddayz........

Feb 11, 2006
this nigga theezy be meeetin hoes like" hey lemme take a pic of ya tids,i only known u 17hours i know but i really wanna share them with the number 1 gangster rap source on the net" LOL

May 4, 2005
mane i always meet up wit bitches at the homies house. fucked around wit a bitch that happened to live down the street. never again... shed knock on my windows at 3-4 am if i didnt answer the phone.

Nov 5, 2004
You got her pussu, and then you got her friend's pussu?

You're bi-winning, breh.

The bitch will eventually leave you alone. Well, normal girls do. She doesn't sound normal though.

You have a dillemma...areolas, breh.

Feb 9, 2006
Well I always take random bitches back to the pad, never had a problem with it til now. I just dont see how she can know that I left her, fucked her friend and is still obsessed with ur boy... If a girl I was fuckin, left me and fucked my homie that bitch would be done. She makes herself look dumb and pathetic as fuck.

Especially cuz she be postin shit on FB like "Just when I thought I met the one... He screws me over" and "Ill never let someone into my heart so quickly again" lol like really bitch? Iv known for you two weeks... She said in a text to me "I cant believe you would do this to me, I would of walked through fire for you!" haha like WTF?

And Timebomb, haha I waste no time gettin the titty pics. Lol as soon as I fuck a bitch the morning after I always demand pics from the beez. I occasionally share them here with the goonz.