Spurs VS Warriors Tonight Anyone going?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Is duncan playing? he got a lil banged up yesterday against the Clippers...

what is goin on with the Dubs tho, they were one of the best home teams last year and this year their road record is better than when they play at home...

Apr 18, 2005
^Yeah but I'd definetly rather have a better road record than home which can easily be fixed with better ball playing. I think they are getting a lil comfortable thinking they can come back at any time which isnt the case obviously. Later down the road when it is getting close to the playoffs, theyll bring it back.

about tonight, the Warriors play good ball when they feel their the underdog. Hopefully they can shoot well and get some steals. AND FUCKING MAKE FREE THROWS!(which is pathetic btw). We wont be getting any rebounds. Thats for sure.

Jun 23, 2002
^^Its definitely gonna be harder than last year...1 or 2 teams are gonna have to falter, and I sure as hell hope it aint gonna be us...just gotta keep fightin and winning some more games and hope other teams near us fuck up

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^^I sure did!!!!

Dubbs shot damn near 50% from the field and almost 50% from 3 pt range. Good for the Warriors.

Looks like I lost $100 on this game, but won $200 on the LSU game. As a result I am up $500 and I get my money Thursday! yezzir.

Feb 14, 2004
i'm a Spurs fan. been one since i was younger. and i have to say that was a disapointing game. especially the OT part. i can't believe we gave up that many points so fast.