spurs ROBINSON to retire after 2003 season..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ROBINSON is schedule a news conference friday afternoon to announce his plans... must be due to his injuries (chipped disc, which cause nerves on his back, legs, and foot)

expect duncan to leave san antonio real soon.. i see KIDD AND DUNCAN joining together as a team.. my thoughts..

neva like ROBINSON but its still a sad story..

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Long live the Mermaid.

...and if Tony Parker continues to ball like he has, I don't think T-Dunc is going anywhere anytime soon. They do need a consistent outside shooter though if they wanna remain in the top 4.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yeah Robinson is kinda washed out...he was tight in his prime but he just aint cutting anymore, it will be interesting to see how good Duncan does without a 7ft beside him in the post. Duncan will now be forced to guard the other teams center which is a whole another game then guarding the power forward.

I would like to see Duncan leave S.A. though....I was watching some sports show and they said 6 or 7 teams are clearing cap room for him, I would love to see him with Orlando....McGrady, Hill and Duncan would be tight IMO