Springfield, MO Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
He broke a small bone in the top of his foot. It must really hurt cause Grant never misses a show, he is even missing the first part of the tour because of it.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
he jumped and landed on kutt's foot and rolled it in columbia...i think...i dont remember seeing it and i was video taping the whole time...but this was after Kutt went on a 3 hour shooting rampage in downtown Columbia and was saved by Tech N9ne band leader Krizz Kaliko (as reported by eronious sources).

Jan 7, 2003
It's makin Nookie with these bitches...ha!!! Just teasin...

Nick, by the way that's not what happened...I heard the Kutt went on a shooting rampage looking for the "lead preformer" Krizz....and when the police caught up with them..they found that it was two black guys trying to kill eachother...so they said fuck it...let them kill eachother..it's 2 less to worry about...oohhh...I said it...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hahaha.....and i thought it was makin whoopi with these bitches?

I forgot to mention that Tech was the only one to goto jail over that whole ordeal in Columbia...i heard it was over something about him wearing too much blue and they thought he was in a gang? I dont know.