Spring Splash concert @ UCR (E-40)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
Just curious, I know this is a little late haha, but how many of ya'll went to the UC Riverside Spring Splash E-40 concert down in Riverside (May 20th)? Given that it was free, I'm assuming hella people came down from other places. I thought the energy was kinda low, but that's just me, anybody else come down and see it?

Apr 25, 2002
i missed it! and i heard he gave a show for about an hour or so. what do you expect so cal people cant get hyphy. but i bet the folks that are from the bay that go to UCR were goin dumb.

Apr 28, 2005
i had a few of my nigs from the bay out there...they said it was coo, coulda been better...but 40 taped an episode of Nick Cannons Wildn Out that they got free tickets too which they said that was pretty funny...He didnt preform, Lupe Fiasco did but 40 hosted it...Cant wait too see that shit

Mar 2, 2006
DK Graphikz said:
i missed it! and i heard he gave a show for about an hour or so. what do you expect so cal people cant get hyphy. but i bet the folks that are from the bay that go to UCR were goin dumb.
haha yea, not many people got "hyphy." I saw some people up in the back of the crowd were jumpin on chairs when "tell me when to go" came on though. Yea it coulda been better, but I was just glad I could catch the free show, and see 40 do his thing.

Mar 2, 2006
By the way, my bad on not posting this earlier (like before the show took place), but it just didn't come to mind at the time. Next time something like this goes down, first thing it'll get posted here on BART.