Spontaneous Human Combustion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I saw some shit about this on TV. It's hard to believe, but some people have some crazy stories about it. There is a way that the human body can burn all the way down to nothing, it's called the wick effect where the fat keeps burning for hours. The crazy shit is that there will be a big ass burn on the floor but it will not burn the house down even though there is a bunch of combustable material near by. This one cat was sleeping and he said he felt hot and when he got up and looked at his leg it was all black and like charcoal.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
©úrrëntP¤ð said:

me-ow - i didn't know cats could talk?
man i've been reading your posts lately...and may i ask...how the fuck did you manage to find this site...aren't you supposed to be on the one for the chess team or something...wanker

May 12, 2002
yeah i saw that on unsolved mysteries...i still dont believe it, but it doesnt mean that it doesnt happen...as long as it doesnt happen to me, its all cool though...

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
i waz smellin smoke once...i waz like "em i gunna combust?" haha yo i thought that shit waz gunna happen to me or something LOL :paranoid: i waz gettin all hot