*SPOILERS*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006

Edge is the new champion now. He cashed money in the bank after the taker, batista match, probably because undertaker was injured.

Feb 5, 2005

YUP !!

IT'z ABOUT TIME !!!

EDGE IZ ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING CHAMP'z WWE HAZ HAD...

HE'LL SPICEN UP SMACCDOWN A LIL BIT TOO...

Oct 14, 2004
Edge = Garbage.

They gave this dirtball a better push then Matt & Jeff Hardy and they killed Edge an Christian. At least Edge will be stuck in Smackdown. I get tired of seeing that loser.

WWE should have the Alpha Male kill this fool.

Feb 5, 2005

Rob S4 said:
Edge = Garbage.
HE'z HELD MORE TITLE'z THAN MORE THAN HALF OF WWE'z ACTIVE ROSTER...

HOW IS HE GARBAGE ??

Rob S4 said:
They gave this dirtball a better push then Matt & Jeff Hardy and they killed Edge an Christian. At least Edge will be stuck in Smackdown. I get tired of seeing that loser.
EDGE & CHRISTIAN HELD MORE TAG TITLE'z THAN MATT & JEFF...

& BEAT THEM MORE TIME'z THAN THEY LOST TO THEM, HOW DID MATT & JEFF KILL THEM ???

EDGE & CHRISTIAN'z EGO'z WERE THE DOWNFALL OF THE TEAM...

& I AGREE..

I THINK IT'z A GOOD MOVE FOR HIM TO B BACC ON SMACCDOWN...

BUT I STILL THINK CENA SHOULDA WENT BACC OVER ANYBODY !!

HE JUS AINT RAW MATERIAL...

Rob S4 said:
WWE should have the Alpha Male kill this fool.
I'M FEEL'N THAT TOO !!

I THINK ALPHA MALE NEED'z A PUSH RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

HE MIGHT MOVE TO RAW WHEN RANDY ORTON GOES TO ECW...

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
GeeZus said:

lol At the look on his face he look like he stole that shit.

I still think his brother Christian Cage is a better wrestler and has better mic skills.

Kennedy will be face and feuding with him. Bc Mark Henry came back that night. Him & Batista will fight.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:

I still think his brother Christian Cage is a better wrestler and has better mic skills.

Kennedy will be face and feuding with him. Bc Mark Henry came back that night. Him & Batista will fight.
Kennedy's out with an injury.

Feb 5, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:

LOL, HE LOOK LIKE A THIEF IN THAT PIC...

Cesolito #1 said:
I AGREE...

WHEN THEY USED TO B IN "THE BROOD" WIT GANGREL, CHRISTIAN ALWAY'z HAD BETTER MOVE'z & BROUGHT ALOT OF NEW SHIT TO THE TABLE...

Cesolito #1 said:
Kennedy will be face and feuding with him.
I SEEN MORE PPL CHEER FOR HIM ON RAW ON MONDAY, SO I KINDA FIGURED HE MIGHT TURN FACE SOON...

ESPECIALLY WHEN EDGE CAME IN THE PICTURE...

Cesolito #1 said:
Mark Henry came back that night. Him & Batista will fight.
I FIGURED THAT TOO CUZ MIZZARK HENRY & BATISTA NEVER FINISHED THE FEUD THEY HAD SINCE HENRY GOT INJURED IN THAT MATCH...

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i dunno if i will like kennedy a a face, we'll see. i always root for the bad guys since the dudes they make face players usually arent as good as the wwe tries to push them off to be

Looks like edge is gonna keep the smackdown world title for awhile cuz there isn't reallly no one on the roster who can beat him in my eyes who isnt injured. Is Benoit still on the show? i always miss smackdown? They wouldnt give him the title back anyways, i doubt they will give it to booker t again. Batista will get stuck in a fued with mark henry thank god. Kennedy is hurt along with the undertaker. I dont even know who else they got.

Aug 24, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
I got a spoiler for this whole forum...

Wrestling is GOOFY AS FUCK.

Nite.
its always quite entertaining when someone goes completely out of their way to a section of a forum they dont even like just to hate. thanks for the laugh

but yeah i generally agree with you but the shits still entertaining nonetheless.