Spoiler for Matt Hardy's mystery partner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Ever since they announced on Smackdown that Matt Hardy would be teaming up with a mystery partner to face MNM for the WWE Tag Team Championships, most people assumed that the partner would be Road Warrior Animal, who has been scheduled to tag with Hardy against MNM at several upcoming SD house shows. However, that appears to not be the case.

In fact, it looks like Matt Hardy's tag team partner will be none other than Tatanka, who will be making his official Smackdown debut at No Way Out in the tag title match. Tatanka, who returned at the Royal Rumble, has only made one other appearance since the Royal Rumble and that was on last week's webcast edition of Velocity.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
xiv_demon_xiv said:
it was a good match too bad it wasnt a title match and melina screamin got annoying after a while
I didnt think it was a great match, and pairing up tatanka and hardy makes as much sense as acids and bases (for you chem nerds out there). I must have had too much to drink (this last two weeks) cause I thought it was for the titles. But looking back, there was no mention of that. what a bad match all around in my opinion.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hardy needs to be pushed away from tag team compitition and give him the oppritunity to fight for some better titles, he deserves it.