SPM....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
SOUTH PARK MEX!

MAN DID ANYONE HERE THE LETTER THAT THEY READ ON THE AIR ON POCOS PERO LOCOS?

MAN WHATS WITH DOPE HOUSE WEB SITE DAWG IT'S ALL FUCKED UP! SPM IS ONE OF THE BEST MEXICAN RAPPERS EVER AND I'M NOT ON NUTS I'M TALKING TRUE SHIT!

MAN DO YA THINK HIS ALBUM IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR?

-FREE CARLOS!!!!!!!!!

Jul 6, 2002
I liked the song here is the Chopped and Screwed version for those who are Screwheads......As for the album dropping they keep delaying and delaying i wish they would just give a date and DROP IT...Hey KCMEX what did the letter say?? do u know if they have a copy of it over at dopehouserecords.com?????

http://dc3.4shared.com/file/224444/8f6d0951

Dec 11, 2002
JLMACN said:
^^^ u that fine ass mexican chick on myspace???

hahaha..

i dont know why i said that..

ON TOPIC...
do i know what he did? I know what he was accused of...but i dont think he's guilty..

... lol.. I'm pillapino.. so you might have me mixed up.. :lick:

..there was just so much of what went on with SPM that was said to the public and was talked about behind closed doors.. there wasnt any 'innocent until proven guilty' for dude.. do I think he put himself in a fucked up situation with the cheating and shit, hell yeah... but my belief is that he was done hella dirty.. made an example of..

Aug 22, 2005
What ever happened to only god can judge you!
nobody knows if dude did it or not on the real but musically dude is, was, and always will be a genius!
he's the first westback to break down on the boundaries ya dig you got white mike from up the block bumpin hustle town or you got Tyrone listen to time is money before dude no Latino rapper was making noise down south for real it was mostly cali shit! but musically i respect dude but for the other shit i'm no one to judge! keep your eye's open for dim cats out of Kansas city Kansas making noise that 913 ent. they go hard mayne!!!!!!!!!!!!