SPEEDYLOC.COM PRE-ORDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
First and formost i would like too clear some things up as far as pre- orders i have kept all online records and money order transactions as well as funds on pay pal and will start refunding money as of monday all those that did pay for either a cd or dvd pre-order will receive their money. to those who read this thread that ordered something from the website. and did not recive send me an e-mail @ [email protected] with the name that the order was purchased under. this will eliminiate all those who say they sent somthing and nevr really did as far as mail orders i have them all still and will be sending those thru the post office as of monday also it will take about two weeks for me to go thru and make money orders and mail all mail orders back out as well as refunding all online orders. please do not e-mail me about any info on the release of any starz the limit albumz i do not have any info on realease dates or albumz.you can contact the ceo of starz the limit bugsy. i have all the money in a account from the pre- orders. all those that pre-ordered my intensions were never to burn you but to send you whatever it is that you purchased i would have loved to do that but unfortunatly they were never released for any info regarding the dvd or any other starz the limit releases you can contact bugsy @
510 860-5842 i appreciate your patience and hope that u continue to support starz the limit R.I.P SPEEDY LOC
MUCH LOVE IM OUT.

Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
THAT WAS THE MAIN DESCREPINCIES WITH THE PRE-ORDERS. THE DATE BOTH THE DVD AND SPEEDY LOC WERE SUPPOSE TO BE RELEASED NEVER HAPPENED. THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TONE. HIS INTENTIONS WERE TO SEND THE PRODUCT WHEN IT WAS RELEASED BUT AS YOU KNOW THERE IS STILL NO DATE. THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ANSWER THOSE ?'S ARE STARZ THE LIMIT.