Speedy aka Gotti Gotti interview!!! Discusses Yuk and Game track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2005
www.siccness.net
dubcnn.com: You've been in the news in the last months because of a song that was recorded with Yuk and Game, apparently squashing the beef, but Game was still taking shots at Yuk! Please tell us the whole story.

Yeah okay! Well basically this is how that happened. Yukmouth he wasn't really a Person that I liked, or that I was fuckin' wit at the time, I mean you know, I felt like he never wanted me around, like everytime we see each other it was real cool, but the Person never really fucked wit me. So to make a long story short, I ended up hookin' up wit Game. All that shit was stupid, I got a cousin named E-Knock, from Game's neighbourhood which is Cedar Block Piru, and I ended up hookin' up wit this Person. And I was already on a song with Game, I had did a song wit Yukmouth too, Yuk was always kinda spook to me. And this Person and Game had got into on records someway, on some old rap computer shit, I don't know. I don't get in that bullshit. But they got into it with each other on some rap shit, and Yuk said "Oh Speedy my homie he checked you" and all this old shit. And Yuk actin' like he was at the video! Which really he wasn't even at the video shoot. Feel me?

So then what had happened was, I didn't like the way that he had said what he had said, because he wasn't even there, and he put some extras on it. So I went and got at the Person, and when I got at him he was like "okay" and he wanted to squash it so I said alright Person, you need to come with me and go meet Game, so ya'll can squash the shit, you can get down and it'll be squashed, just come wit me and I won't let the Person rush you or nothin, because I got a cousin from Game's neighbourhood, period. My cousin and Fase are tight, which is Game's big brother, they kinda run that shit over there. But he didn't wanna go, he did his verse, and so when you do your verse, and you don't wanna go to the studio, and meet with a Person or whatever... So he layed his verse down, I took his verse over to Game's house. Then Game layed his verse, and Game was like "What you think about it Speed? You don't like it? I can change it." And I said "Person you said what you said, leave it on there!" Cause he had said he would change it for me. But I felt like if this is how he feel, then let it be on there!

Because Yuk didn't come like a man, if he would come like a man, and they did it together, then he wouldn't have talked about the Person like that, if he woulda came over there. But since you talked about the Person all that video shit, that's just how Game struck back on him and said all that shit about him because he wasn't man enough to go over there and meet a Person in the studio! So it really didn't have nothin' to do with "Oh I let this Person Game shit on that Person!" Nah, you let a Person shit on you yourself! Feel me? He let a Person do that to him himself!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/speedy/

Nov 18, 2003
thats some wild shit speedy actin like Yuk had to meet that nigga on his terms from all that talk he coulda been walkin Yuk right into a setup

so I guess every time we see Person its suposed to be nigga?

Oct 12, 2004
THAT MOTHA FUCKA SPEEDY SOUNDS LIKE HE JEALOUS CUZ YUK AINT GIVE HIM NE ATTENTION....(THAT NIGGA NEED A HUG).....JUST LIKE PLAYBOY SAID, HE COULD HAVE BEEN WALKIN INTO A SET UP...I GIVE A FUCK IF U KNOW SO AND SO, U CANT CONTROLL THAT NIGGAS ACTIONS SO FUCK SPEED FA THAT ...I RIDE WITH YUK ALL DAY.....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
this guy did a song with both the game and yuk, when the big was still big...yuk apparently wanted to squash it, and the game, after hearing yuks verse, just ripped into him...anyway....this guy sounds like a real tool.

" felt like he never wanted me around, like everytime we see each other it was real cool"-he sounds like hes like Yuks little brother, trying to tag along with him.

Oct 10, 2004
I think the whole thing is stupid because C-Bo and Lil' Cyco have beef wit' G-Unit, and Speedy-whose supposed to be in their family is cool with Game, goin out to his turf to kick it wit' him. This cliq aint as tight as they portray themselves to be..this is supposed to be the mob right? Or is WCM just a rap cartel? questions we should ask ourselves.

Oct 10, 2004
It is a serious game..its the game of life.
But-I think u mean being concerned about whatever rappers business. I hear ya cuz-but I listen to the music, and catch the lyrics and theres some history to those lyrics-curiosity comes in to play and I wanna find wassup. what is the credibilty of these people who we listen to in our cars and we take them seriously. These artists expect us to take them seriously and we do, unless their cards get pulled or we find other reason to believe that they are liars, and when that happens the artist loses his cred. and loses his edge.

Oct 10, 2004
The Rap Game is a big soap opera, and thats what is selling. As fans were on the sideline looking in and judging these characters--lol. But the music is what keeps it goin'-conflicts among rappers just stirs up the pot, and makes the show more exciting.