Special on Pelican Bay State Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
I thought some of yall may be interested in this show tonite. It is on the National Geographic Channel. I mentioned it in another thread in the open forum, but here are the details:

SUNDAY, MAY 7

***WORLD PREMIERE*** "Lockdown: Gangland" at 8P et/pt
For two decades, Pelican Bay State Prison has been at the heart of California's war on one of the greatest scourges in America: prison gangs. NGC takes you to the frontlines of this terrifying war and shows you the prison's innermost secrets.

Apr 20, 2003
yNgloc4rmNWK said:
damN $nitche$ $ome fool talkiNg a grip of head of what he did when he was in NF
Hahaha Yup the guards tried to change homies mind with that video guard made with them 3 dudes in PC.. The homie didn't even wanna see the video, he held it down even though they had evidence of that decoded letter!!!!!! Shits crazy in the pen.

Nov 1, 2005
Lockdown
Gangland [N/A]
For the most violent, powerful, and infamous inmates, Pelican Bay State Prison is the last stop in prison purgatory. This is the prison where they lock up gang members too dangerous to keep anywhere else. For two decades it's been at the heart of California's war on one of the greatest scourges in America - prison gangs. Lockdown reveals the prison's innermost secrets and takes you to the frontline of California's new war.

Also airs:
Sunday, May 14, 5:00P
Thursday, June 15, 9:00P

Nov 1, 2005
^^^not trying to start any e-shit..but that special made our side look bad,first the c.o. said ''northern mexicans walk in pairs for protection'' and then they had that dude with the 14 by his eye,he was runnin at the mouth,talking bout he ran all of san jose and now he's in a p.c. yard..only thing the c.o. said about surenos was ''southern mexicans are the most organized and most likely to commit violence''...his words,not mine..

Jul 17, 2002
If You look "Nuestra familia" in CBS 60 minutes, u see that same vato who "controled" san jose, with an ex-mexican mafia member (a.k.a. snitch) who is telling on his fellow brothers. N by the way Pelican bay is controlled by Northerners, that's just a fact lil homie.