speak out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Yup, en serio I seen norteno and scraps walk side by side, choosing to not trip because they know this cause is greater than what they fight for.

Oct 10, 2004
ey do me a favor and erase "original norteno godfather" from your sig that aint right if you choose not to ill just delete anything you post

Jul 28, 2003
^^ AFTER READING THE ARTICLE EMP650 PO$TED MADE $EN$E ON Y PIA$A POWER WROTE THAT UNDER HI$ $IG. I AL$O DONT THINK IT FAIR IF U GONA ERA$E $UM ONE PO$T JU$ CUZ OF WAT $UMONE $IG $AY$, ALIL TOO POWER HUNGRY.

Oct 10, 2004
check it out if you consider chavez a gangster godfather you have some serious issues to attend too it aint a power trip it has to do with making real nortenos look like retards some of you need to wise the fuck up and quit dragging shit into the picture that belong there next thing you know jerry garcia will be a norteno cuz he was from the mission district lol

Mar 12, 2005
YUP I THINK IT'S HELLA DISRESPECT TO REGARD THE GREAT CESAR CHAVEZ AS A NORTENO, HELLA NAH HE WASN'T, HE WASN'T EVEN FOR NUESTRA FAMILIA, YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS FOR, FOR YOU RAZA, HIS GENTE, AND EVEN TIL THIS DAY, HE WOULD SAY I LOVE MY GENTE BUT I HATE WHAT MANY OF THEM HAVE BECOME. CESAR CHAVEZ, A MAN OF HISTORY AND A GREAT MAN OF PEACE, "MAN OF PEACE"

Jan 10, 2006
Yeah bitchh!!!! Chavez is from northern cali. Hes a chicano, Hes a norteno. EVen the cops would label him a norteno even if he wasnt. Cause what do they do when you goto jail or prsion. If your latino, your either a Northern Mexican or a southern mexican, regardless of what you got to say about it.
Look at the flag and the colors and hella shit of chavez group UFW. Nortenos gang members are like the hella militant fools ya know. Like the black panthers. while ceaser chavez was like the martin luther king. Same cause diffrent approach. The only reason nortenos are hella fucked up is cause they lost there guidess. The good shit for the cause. Now they are for the buck.

Jan 10, 2006
“La Causa—our cause—doesn't have to be experienced twice. The consciousness and pride that were raised by our union are alive and thriving inside millions of young Hispanics who will never work on a farm.”
— César Chávez

U see, becuase of him Nortenos have an idenity. He told us to be proud of who we are and where we come from. We come from northern cali. I aint a mexican i aint salvadorian, i aint American (cause white america, real americans dont like us) im a norteno. DOsnt mean i am a gang member. Gang memmber nortenos are like the army of the people(or they should of been)the militent factor. But nortenos are a people with our own talk, dress, foods we eat, music its our own culture and chavez just told us to be proud of that u feel. So i dont think you should sencor dude for puting Cesar Chavez norteno godfather shit. Freedom of speach even if you dont agree with it! Or eles your no better then Bush!