Soulja Boy Got A Hella Pimple On His Face!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't give a fuck about soulja boy's pimple.

I do, however, wanna get on your improper ass use of "hella". see, hella can be used for various things, for example one could say:

"I hella was bout to go to the store cuz I was hella thirsty, I hella didn't realize that I hella didn't have hella money, cuz I was hella high and hella forgot hella shit at home including hella change. I hella walked into the store and hella laughed as the store owner hella said hello buddy, hella haji springer. I hella grabbed an arizona even tho I wanted hella, but hella only thought I had enough for one. I hella didn't. I had hella change but hella had only had 76 cents. hella bullshit."

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

I do, however, wanna get on your improper ass use of "hella". see, hella can be used for various things, for example one could say:

"I hella was bout to go to the store cuz I was hella thirsty, I hella didn't realize that I hella didn't have hella money, cuz I was hella high and hella forgot hella shit at home including hella change. I hella walked into the store and hella laughed as the store owner hella said hello buddy, hella haji springer. I hella grabbed an arizona even tho I wanted hella, but hella only thought I had enough for one. I hella didn't. I had hella change but hella had only had 76 cents. hella bullshit."
rofl thats hella classic!

you just described my life

Sep 29, 2003
i once knew this girl who had a similar pimple on her face, and i was standing beside her when she was talkin to some dude, and the fuckin pimple popped on its own.... all over dudes face..NASTY!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

*in chris tucker voice, or can be substitute with katt williams*-"but you can NEVA, EVA, eva eva eva eva eva, EV-A say- got a "hella pimple" on his face."

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
damn i woulda popped that muthafucka days before that bitch got that big. that shit had its own heartbeat