Sorry San Jose not going down.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2003
www.thesacreport.ning.com
Hi this is Daric B owner of Southwestbound Magazine. I just wanted to tell you about this San Jose issue we were trying to do. Well its been almost 2 or 3 months in the making and as of today only 7 artist out of 23 have finished up there interviews and ads.

Just so you all know a full page ad in that issue was only $250 just to cover cost on this issue. and on top of that hella people want to get half pages in the issue. If you don’t have $250 bucks for you album your in the wrong business.

So to the people who have already paid you can get a full refund or we can run your story’s and ads in our real issue at no extra cost to you. I’m going to print Monday on the new issue so get at me if you want in the regular issue asap.

[email protected] or [email protected]

May 22, 2006
sickmix said:
Hi this is Daric B owner of Southwestbound Magazine. I just wanted to tell you about this San Jose issue we were trying to do. Well its been almost 2 or 3 months in the making and as of today only 7 artist out of 23 have finished up there interviews and ads.

Just so you all know a full page ad in that issue was only $250 just to cover cost on this issue. and on top of that hella people want to get half pages in the issue. If you don’t have $250 bucks for you album your in the wrong business.

So to the people who have already paid you can get a full refund or we can run your story’s and ads in our real issue at no extra cost to you. I’m going to print Monday on the new issue so get at me if you want in the regular issue asap.

[email protected] or [email protected]
San Jose got rappers???? I thought dey was only good 4 beats....:paranoid:

May 22, 2006
Quick said:
And if people goin to quote shit at least get it right............
jus cuz i left "i'm lyin'" off da quote don't mean i didn't get it right, ya feel me? i left dat last part out, cuz i wasn't feelin' dat part. simple as dat! and jus cuz a nobody ass nigga like ya self wanna speak on another nigga's quote, don't mean i'm finna change it up jus 4 u, ya feel me? sorry 2 break it 2 ya, but jus because u at home talkin' shit on da computer, all safe and shit don't make u hard, my nigs! wassup wit these hatin' ass niggas always worryin' bout somebody else's shit?