sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
I just came to the conclusion that she reminds him of Tara, kinda looks like her...and that's about it. I agree about Wendy
Wendy can fuck off, always hated that whore so if Kurt Sutter thinks i'm gonna buy his bullshit about former hero junkie turning into super nanny he can suck it

Matter of fact IMO Jax will not get out alive anyway... Jax will die, Nero probably too, Kids leaving with Wendy and Gemma dyin alone like some sorry ass bitch will be worse than death

yeah dope shit until boring shit with Tig and Shane Vendrell at the end

Sep 16, 2011
HBO and the writers of the WIRE would of killed this concept of a show this guy who created it got too many bad actors and throws too much outrageous shit in it that just doesn't always work. This show had so much potential but wasn't exicuted because of writing and acting. Anybody else find it disturbing that dude is fucking a tranny and juice is getting but fucked buy Marylyn Manson? Also the SON's are bigger peices of shit then the black gang of business men types and we are suppose to be rooting for them somehow?

Sep 16, 2011
my current favorite character gets smiley face tattoos for every person he kills and on the last episode the only time he showed true excitement was when he got to dismember a dead body

but hey, enjoy your new season of survivor bermuda love triangle edition
That dude is a real Hells Angle from Oakland who owns a tattoo parlor on foothill blvd

Jan 18, 2006
Thought this whole Abel hearing Gemma confess and Abel later reveals it is so wack/corny. I actually felt for Nero way more then Jax, this dude had the whole plan laid out for all them to get out this shit and just like that everything is fucked.

Props: Defy and Defy
Nov 24, 2003
don't get why Juice didn't get kill at the end... Sutter probably want give us anoher Marylin Manson jail sex scene.... like i thought Jax will not get out alive after killin Jury for nothing, probably try to fix the whole mess before going down

fucking cool episode

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the other charters could vote for mayhem and the sons might have Jax's back and take on the rest of the charters.....next episode should be Juice & Gemmas deaths and August Marx's release, that & the charters vote will be setup for how the final episode will go down

Nov 24, 2003
to be fair i think Jax deserves to die too.... Since season 5, even if he tried hard to turn the MC legit, he's no more Surfer boy who's dating Mrs Surgery

Jax gettin killed for his mom mistakes, and Gemma being alone and miserable at the end will be some cool ending and a harder punishement for her