song of mines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
peep if you dont mind....

http://flosja.dmusic.com/

i have an album comin out round summer...called "music my life"
dere will be snippets of it so peeps can see if they wanna buy it...still dont know what ima charge fo it...but ill keep errone updated on it fo sho....it is gon be a real cd professionally mastered and pressed and errthang like dat....even sold in stores..not all ova but a few places.....costin me a grip to do it...but it be worth it...alot of controversy ova me soundin like kray bone and what not but its all good....

leave feedback....good or bad...

thanks

one

Jan 2, 2003
SO SICK

That is one of the tightest songs Ive heard in this forum.
Similar to Krayzie Bone YES but you brought your own style also.
Sick ass beat
flow was unbelievable
You also you sound similar to this guy that was featured on a track with 3XKrazy named Burnie, you and him have a same kind of flow.
If you aint signed yet, people must be sleepin cause that shit was hot. I had to play it back twice.
Hope to hear you name soon

ONE

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Couldn't even understand most of it, you trying to sound like a bone-thug too much yo, be more original. Flow in second verse was good, but like I said man, how can you come up in a game sounding completely like someone else that has already made a solid foot-print? It won't happen...

Just honest advice bro, you got something going, but just be more creative.

pz

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
FL0SJA said:
yea i guess ja rule and dmx and them should take your advice.....

anyways thanks fo takin da time to peep it.....
What was that for?

You posted your music and asked for feedback, here, you sound awesome, your voice sounds like krayzie but thats okay, your still 100% original :confused:

There I lied, hope that makes you feel better.

Honest criticism is all that im giving, if you don't want that, then don't even post your music.

Jan 24, 2003
look homie....i have explained myself to alot of peeps...i dont feel like doin it no mo....i give krayzie bone and bone alot of props...and madd respect...i know they are da originators of da style yo...but do you really think dat will keep me from makin it? i said what i said bout ja and dmx cause dere styles are similar to tupac...and yet all 3 of them are succesful....and all im tryin to do is make $$$ what is so wrong wit dat...im not goin around sayin i started da style and all dis and dat...i will tell you anyday dat kray did and dat he is 10xs betta than me...but if i can make $$ off dis ima try yo....constructive critism or not yo it dont matta...your opinion is irrelevant......but ayo no hard feelins....like i said...thanks fo takin da time to peep it....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
FL0SJA said:
look homie....i have explained myself to alot of peeps...i dont feel like doin it no mo....i give krayzie bone and bone alot of props...and madd respect...i know they are da originators of da style yo...but do you really think dat will keep me from makin it? i said what i said bout ja and dmx cause dere styles are similar to tupac...and yet all 3 of them are succesful....and all im tryin to do is make $$$ what is so wrong wit dat...im not goin around sayin i started da style and all dis and dat...i will tell you anyday dat kray did and dat he is 10xs betta than me...but if i can make $$ off dis ima try yo....constructive critism or not yo it dont matta...your opinion is irrelevant......but ayo no hard feelins....like i said...thanks fo takin da time to peep it....
Riiiiiggghtt, Hey, if you can make money go ahead, But barrily anyone lives off this shit, so you better have a back-up or you will end up packin grocerys the rest of your life. Why no hard feelings? how does your defensive mentality against my criticism affect me? i don't give a fuck, but remember, you won't make much $$$. And if your doing this to once make money, your doing it for the wrong reason.

latez

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
mr.samos what should be the RIGHT reason for hoping in this game? to showcase talent? to show skills?

i mean if this cat wants to rap and do it for the skrilla who are you to say he wont make much money????????

if you dont wanna do it for the money samos sign over all your publishing to me. i will be HAPPY to take it.

@flosja i dont like the song. its too "soft" 4 me. lyrics sound like bone or e 40. i cant get into that. so if i cant get into it that doesnt mean 863984697326 others wont get into it or vibe off of it. simply means im not your demographic.

ask yourself several questions.

1.is your music marketable?
2.is there a NEED for this music or YOU?

as with ANYTHING in life have a backup plan. if you go into this looking at it as a BUSINESS that generates money and you attack it from that angle who knows what might happen. if you look at it like things are going to be handed to you or that you will be a star over night........well.....

look at it from a **business** stand point,get your paperwork done and study your demographic/target audience.

:h:

Jan 23, 2003
Sho thiz wuzn't Krayzie? Nah, 4 sho... U sound a lot muthafuccin' lyke him, dawg... juz do ya' thang N continue wit thiz shit, aight? Hahaah, cuz' thiz shit wuz madd tyte... aight, uhm... new 2 tha boardz? Yeah me 2... aight, cuzz pz I'm out

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The song is cool........BUT

Do yourself a favor and change your style bro (and quit PURPOSELY saying shit just like him!)......you'll thank me someday.

And don't use Ja and DMX as examples.....they're beefin' because they sound alike. If your theory was true.......Blac Haze would have blew the fuck up......he sounds EXACTLY like 2Pac......and got LAUGHED at.

If Bone needs a Krayzie stunt double......then you're perfect for the job. Otherwise......your career is like 4 flat tires......it will never get anywhere. Nobody even really likes Bone anymore......so why are they gonna like you? Think about it.

lol.....who are these guys? http://fts.dmusic.com/

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
HERESY said:
mr.samos what should be the RIGHT reason for hoping in this game? to showcase talent? to show skills?

i mean if this cat wants to rap and do it for the skrilla who are you to say he wont make much money????????

if you dont wanna do it for the money samos sign over all your publishing to me. i will be HAPPY to take it.

@flosja i dont like the song. its too "soft" 4 me. lyrics sound like bone or e 40. i cant get into that. so if i cant get into it that doesnt mean 863984697326 others wont get into it or vibe off of it. simply means im not your demographic.

ask yourself several questions.

1.is your music marketable?
2.is there a NEED for this music or YOU?

as with ANYTHING in life have a backup plan. if you go into this looking at it as a BUSINESS that generates money and you attack it from that angle who knows what might happen. if you look at it like things are going to be handed to you or that you will be a star over night........well.....

look at it from a **business** stand point,get your paperwork done and study your demographic/target audience.

:h:
I never said I wouldn't ONE DAY wan't to make some kind of income from music. But right now, Im saving money up for college so I can once be financially secure, and then I can put out something. If FL0SJA tryed to make money, he wouldn't make much, radios wouldn't play him, and venues would be 50/50 because sounding like a bone-thug ??? People wouldn't look at him as "Ohh he respects Krayzie, he knows Kray is better and blah blah" they would look at him as a fuckin biter' something he is, so.... how can you make money standing in someones shadow, copying them in every way possible?

but uno, if he wants to try sell a couple albums out the trunk, go ahead, but don't plan to blow up manm
cause the shit will not happen, Im not trying to scar your dreams, go for them, but face reality, this ain't american idol, its american struggle.

peace

Jan 24, 2003
you may be right....you may not....we will see.....guess i should tell bizzy dat im not gon sign dat 7th sign contract.....because 4 people dont like me lol....anyways yo...thanks fo takin da time to peep it....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
The new Harmony cd was worse than JayZ's BP2, there was like 1 song I was feeling on that album, the rest was complete crap. Hey, if 4 people ain't feeling you in this thread and only 2 ryders are.....:eek: But hey, yeah Bone_Thugs are rich :rolleyes: they will sure get you up in the big picture... :dead:...rigght.

Stay up

pz

Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yo i like this.. even though u do sound like him it might bring some controversy. but it might get you paid, cuz all the hype gon be about "does he sound like bone".. but on the other hand, people will hate.. you do sound good ya style is RAW!!! You got a lil of ya own style, but jus reminds me of bone.

keep elevatin !!! and i hope for success of ya album

pz

Jan 24, 2003
verbuse...thanks yo...much luv....

mr samos...you will just be one of many shown...and ima leave it at dat.... anyways goodluck wit whateva you do in life yo...

dis is one song ....its not like all my shit is like dis....but its coo...i dont need no ones approval...ima do music even if it dont get me paid.....

how many otha native americans you know dat could do dis?

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
FL0SJA said:
verbuse...thanks yo...much luv....

mr samos...you will just be one of many shown...and ima leave it at dat.... anyways goodluck wit whateva you do in life yo...

dis is one song ....its not like all my shit is like dis....but its coo...i dont need no ones approval...ima do music even if it dont get me paid.....

how many otha native americans you know dat could do dis?
One of many shown, right, im 16 and ontop of my game playa, so stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

How many? That doesn't really matter, what else can I say? You really didn't impress me by copying a played out style.

But hey, do your thing, but treat the mic like a enemie when you perform, cause if you whisper over it like a bitch, it'll seep through into the croud.

:rolleyes:

Good luck in the future play boy.