Sometimes leaking can be a good thing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Just a thought... I am a fan of the songs that i heard for the most part... but if they are getting rid of Sleeping Beauty...then that is prolly for the better cause...while it shows his amazing flow... whew the subject matter just didnt do it for me and I dont know what it has to do with the idea of the album cept the deep baroquesque melody .... anyway...just a thought... prolly for the better taht the song isnt on there... and I hope that that testin song isnt either for that matter....i do think that breathe would have been awesome on it had it not been added to the reparations.........peace

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah... been a minute... had shit to do... and it takes some effort to delve into this maze on here... anyway yah... thanks for the comment

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Well if your talking about the song Testin' with them C4 Entertainment cats from St. Louis... that isn't/wasn't 'spose to be on Everready. In fact, it came out 6 years ago. Now, unless your talking about a different Testin' that I haven't heard :confused:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
John Z said:
Just a thought... I am a fan of the songs that i heard for the most part... but if they are getting rid of Sleeping Beauty...then that is prolly for the better cause...while it shows his amazing flow... whew the subject matter just didnt do it for me and I dont know what it has to do with the idea of the album cept the deep baroquesque melody .... anyway...just a thought... prolly for the better taht the song isnt on there... and I hope that that testin song isnt either for that matter....i do think that breathe would have been awesome on it had it not been added to the reparations.........peace
Testin? That old shit? c-4? woooooooo crazy.... I hope they dont put testin on everready to... lol