something different out the bay - DREGS ONE "LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
if y'all been sleeping hopefully this will wake you up... peep this video, soak in the message, and hit me with your thoughts. this is off my new album "The Wake Up Call" which dropped a few weeks ago. PEACE.

[video=youtube;4TsFAhUab5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TsFAhUab5U[/video]

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Its A Cool Video Flow Was On Point A Few Times In Your Verse It Fell Of Just A Tad but Overall I Like The Song And What Your Doing Keep It Up!!!!

Dec 12, 2006
I dunno Im in no way shape or form an artist but I think you could of done this song more aggressively with a faster beat and benefited because like you said stop sleepin, but by the end of the song i was liteweight depressed and sleepy, so thats all I mean with something more uptempo, i think your in tough spot musically because I think most people listen to music to kinda escape from the bullshit your talkin about so if thats gonna be your line then I think you gotta get on Hiero's level lyrically to keep peoples attention because most socially conscious rap doesnt slap in the trunk

Feb 8, 2006
Great track and nice video Dregs. Definately feeling this, too bad it will go over most peoples head though.

Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
I dunno Im in no way shape or form an artist but I think you could of done this song more aggressively with a faster beat and benefited because like you said stop sleepin, but by the end of the song i was liteweight depressed and sleepy, so thats all I mean with something more uptempo, i think your in tough spot musically because I think most people listen to music to kinda escape from the bullshit your talkin about so if thats gonna be your line then I think you gotta get on Hiero's level lyrically to keep peoples attention because most socially conscious rap doesnt slap in the trunk
right on for the feedback brah. interesting you said that most people use music to escape from the shit going in the world cuz that's the xact reason why i make this type of music, folks is chasin money and pussy in the clubs tryin to cat daddy & do the dougiewhen the world is going to hell right in front of em. we gotta wake up. but yeah man this is just one song off the latest album, funny you mention hiero cuz i got a banger on the project with equipto & opio from souls of mischief. but once again right on for sharing your thoughts. ima keep pushing.

thanks to everyone else who peeped this. 1 love!

Nov 20, 2007
heard the song but not the video till now. way too real. this album is a must have yall. this is what i like to hear about at all times cuz i feel like this on the reg about shit.