Someone Up For A Battle ***Peep***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
yo does someone want to battle me putting up site rightz? with the votes being made on multiz and wordplay? iight if you do i got cha verse right here holla back at a nigga -1-

Immma Dismantle-Ya-Chest-Plate, Can You Handle It When Im Puttin Catz In Kardiac Arrest At A Never-Ending-Rate//
Niggaz Scared Whenever-I-Leave-Tha-Gate, They Know I Dont Hesitate-2-Fucc-Ya-Head-Up, Nigga Ducc When YOu Get Da Lead-Stucc-In-Ya-Tracea//
YOu Be Dead Police-Be-Relocatin-Ya, To A New-Part-Of-Town, I Blew-Up-Ya-Heart-With-Roundz, You Get Blew Up Im Smoken-You-Like-Poundz//
Provokin Ya So You Put Yaself-In-Da-Ground, Niggaz Gettin A Welt-On-They-Crown, Ya Heart Felt When I Left Ya Dumb-Found//
Niggaz Run When I Come-Prowlin, You Slumped With Ya Blood Comen Out Like A Fountain, You be Runnen Out Shouten, All Ya Flowz Aint Amount To Nothin But A Smoked-Natal//
Nigga Don't Provoke My Fatal Tacticz, You Be Decayin Ho When YOu Get Hit Wit Automaticz, See Me Bomb Ya Tacticz//
Make This Flow Long For A Fag Bitch, Skill Is What You Lack Trick, I Neva Slack On Spitz, I Subtract Ya Outta Tha Mix//
You Be Pissin Lead Outta-Ya-Dicc, Hollowz Be Haven-Ya-Ripped, Ill Be Grabbin-Ya-Quick, Slappin-Ya 2 Inflict Some Sense-In-Ya-Brain//
Rhymez Come Off Intense Like A Line-Of-Cane, Niggaz Like U be Supplyin-No-Game, Cryin When I Hit You Wit-A-Flame, Or Split-Ya-Frame, Like-A-Clitoriz//
Niggaz Fight When I Be Rippen-Hitz, Clippen-Hipz, Slippen-Six, Shotz-In-Ya-Tummy, Them Fake Glockz-Be-Crumbling//
You Be Fucced Stumbling-To-Ya-Funeral, Runnen-When-I-Shoot-You-Ho//

haha fucc it im done ~100~ someone holla back iight

Jun 11, 2002
nothin personal....strictly buisness

Sicc Lyricx you need to change the name-
your lacking in places, need to try to spit with rogaine-
then join the club of all who have perished-
Im conquering this board, eating muffuccas with mustard and relish-
your a closet fag, call yourself numbskull but your merely a twit-
you can tell your at a sicclyrix BBQ when the hot dogs taste like shit- (get it?)
motormouth muffucca trying to stand in front of this tank-
you claimin your spending rounds when your shootin nothin but blanks-
you lyin, you ain spittin heat but definately feel the flame-
cuz you riding a bike with no seat havin hemmoriods, fell the pain?-
claimin your bionic, your intelligence is AI-
artificial like your lyrics, but im the one that can't die-
your flow might have been long, but that don't mean that its good-
its like you kickin a dead horse, but you did what you could-
your out for the count and your not gettin up-
but peep my style cuz im about to switch it up-

Verbal mathamatics, im subtractin you 2 zero-
your duckin my lyrics, yet thinkin your a hero-
no name muffucca, your infected with my venom-
my rhymes got you scared have you leakin in your denim-
you ain inflictin nothin, your lyrical attempt was futile-
you can hate me all you want but trust me, the feelings mutual-
you claimin your a demon, but you ain heard from diablo-
cuz you have yet to hear from the killa they call paqo-
bust a lip, stack a grip, its all the same thang-
you sayin your a gangster when NOTHING is what you claim-
you get paid to work them corners, luv chasin cocktails-
but after im done with you, only thing left is your entrails-
they lead to my manor, out on sleepy hollow-
im the horse man alive, bringin more to your sorrow-
see i can say some fancy words but they all mean the same thing-
only way you can beat a killa like me is your wildest dream.

Sep 8, 2002
A weak attempt to emmit-spits-encrypt-ed-wit-sicc-lyrics, while I caused interference//
Full Clearance of ya self esteem when I rip ya perseverance and discard ya inconsiderance//
Rip ya body in segments-causin-recessions-in-ya-defenses-aggressions-oppresin-ya-protections//
Dismember ya thoughts and left ya recollections-in-sections-to-decreas-ya-intellectual-progressions//
Then inject -infections-beyond-detection-in-ya-senses-bringin-tensions-in-repititions-defeating ya conseptions//
You planned-to-command a path for rap but Im changing ya direction//
Leavin you unable-unstable-disfigured-and then labeled-as-a-fable//
I ate ya verse-when I dispersed-my-works-then disconnected ya life line like ya phone cable//
Then left you full of more holes than christina Aguilera's ear, nose, and Navel......