SOME SHIT FOR YALL MINDS....NEVER-EVER WILL THERE BE A CURE FOR AIDS OR CANCER>>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
YOU KNOW, I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT HOW THEY THOUGHT IT CAME PHROM A MONKEY, BUT I DONT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT, I DONT WASTE MY TIME WORRYING ABOUT THE ORIGIN OPH IT BECAUSE THERES JUST TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES. TRUE, THEY HAVE EXPERIMENTED ON APHRICAN AMERICANS IN THE PAST, BUT I PHIND IT A BIT PHAR PHETCHED THAT AIDS WAS CREATED AS A MEANS OPH GENOCIDE, TO RID THE WORLD OPH BLAC PEOPLE. MY TRUE BELIEPHSARE THAT IT CAME PHROM SOMEWHERE (DUH), BUT THEY NEGLECT PHINDING A CURE BECAUSE THERE IS PHAR LESS MONEY IN THE CURE THAN IN THE MEDICINE...ABA

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^^ not just "black people" but people in general. all the "useless eaters".

when you realize that its NOT about RACE,VOTING CLASS,ECONOMIC BACKGROUND,EDUCATIONAL LEVEL or RELIGION you will start to realize whats going on. until you come to that point you WILL find it hard to believe. do you find it hard to believe that the US knew about those attacks before it happened????? i said that the morning it happened.........wake up man......

stem cell research,sna,cloning and you find it hard to believe that they can target a specific group of people (although they are NOT just targeting africans)??????

POPULATION CONTROL. LEARN ABOUT IT. CFR AND TLC. LEARN ABOUT IT. "CONTROLLERS" LEARN ABOUT IT.............

:h:

CHEMICAL AND BIO WARFARE.......LEARN ABOUT IT......

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DONT GET ALL UPSET BECAUSE I DONT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE
you come to the assessment that i am "upest" based on what????? please elaborate.

i could CARE LESS if you believe that SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY made aids, that the american government made aids,that monkies first had aids or if I invented aids.

your answer is the "typical" one i would expect. "defensive/offensive/fearful".

MAN THERES A DIPHERENCE BETWEEN THE ATTACCS AND AIDS, AIDS IS A STD, COMES PHROM ONE BODY TO ANOTHER
its OBVIOUS that your way of thinking is VERY limited.

when i compared aids to the attacks i did so to show you that a certain group of PEOPLE are telling you WHAT is going on and you EAT IT without questioning it.

which is why i said:

WHO TOLD YOU IT CAME FROM MONKIES? THE SOURCE THAT TOLD YOU THAT IT CAME FROM MONKIES IS A RELIABLE SOURCE? HAS THIS SOURCE LIED IN THE PAST?
who is the source that said bin laden is guilty? is the source reliable? has it lied in the past? how come the source has YET to show the airplane security tapes (ENTRANCE,METAL DETECTOR CHECKPOINT,FLIGHT BOARDING ares)????????????

your mental capicity is LIMITED.

who do the scientist get money from???????POPULATION CONTROL. LEARN ABOUT IT. CFR AND TLC. LEARN ABOUT IT. "CONTROLLERS" LEARN ABOUT IT.............

you are a "useless eater"

thats what THEY think about you.......white ,black,jew,asian doesnt matter.........useless eater..........

:H::dead:

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
, I DONT WASTE MY TIME WORRYING ABOUT THE ORIGIN OPH IT BECAUSE THERES JUST TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES.
DID YOU READ THIS WHEN I SAID IT? I DONT PHALL ON EITHER SIDE OPH THE BELIEPH SCALE, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO TO NOT GET IT. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME TO MAKE COMMENTS ON THE WAY I THINK, THE POINT I WAS TRYNA MAKE IS THAT, YES MAYBE THEY KNEW ABOUT THE ATTACCS BEPHORE THEY HAPPENED, BUT NOT WHEN OR WHERE. BUT WHERE IS THERE A SHRED OPH PROOPH THAT AIDS IS MAN-MADE, WHEN I SEE SOME KINDA EVIDENCE OPH THIS SHIT, I MIGHT LEAN TOWARDS IT, BUT PHOR NOW, I DONT BELIEVE ITS MANMADE OR MONKEY MADE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME PHROM, BUT UNLIKE YOU, I DONT THINK OPH SHIT IN MY HEAD, AND GET BUTT HURT WHEN PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH ME...ABA

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME TO MAKE COMMENTS ON THE WAY I THINK
yes i do. i know that you jump to conclusions and come to personal assessments without ANYTHING to support your views. once again i ask

"you come to the assessment that i am "upest" based on what????? please elaborate."

yes you are limited because you are typing a response without READING what has been typed........

YES MAYBE THEY KNEW ABOUT THE ATTACCS BEPHORE THEY HAPPENED, BUT NOT WHEN OR WHERE.
just like they didnt know pearl harbor was going to get hit?????

i remember 7 days BEFORE the attack. i made a post telling the people something tragic was going to happen SOON and that it would lead to WAR which would eventually lead to WW3. some laughed......some didnt.........on 9-11 i said the government did it and they knew all along...........most said they didnt think that the government knew about it.......now what do you see in the news???????????

are you familiar with the club of rome,knights of malta,jesuits and bilderbergers??????

BUT WHERE IS THERE A SHRED OPH PROOPH THAT AIDS IS MAN-MADE, WHEN I SEE SOME KINDA EVIDENCE OPH THIS SHIT, I MIGHT LEAN TOWARDS IT, BUT PHOR NOW, I DONT BELIEVE ITS MANMADE OR MONKEY MADE.
are you blind??????????????????????????? seriously are you blind????????

???????POPULATION CONTROL. LEARN ABOUT IT. CFR AND TLC. LEARN ABOUT IT. "CONTROLLERS" LEARN ABOUT IT............. im giving you a start. stop being LAZY and start looking into these types of things for YOURSELF. what do you want to see it on the comedy station (tv) or read it in the comics (associated press newspaper)???????

BUT UNLIKE YOU, I DONT THINK OPH SHIT IN MY HEAD, AND GET BUTT HURT WHEN PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH ME...ABA
UNLIKE YOU I RESEARCH,READ,TALK TO PEOPLE and form a logical conclusion based on what I have came up with.

are you familiar with the CFR? I MADE THAT UP RIGHT? ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH HOW THE CFR AND BILDERBERGERS FUND SCIENTIST? I MADE THAT UP RIGHT? WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO MAKE ANOTHER LONG LIST OF WHO "THEY" ARE, WHAT "THEY" OWN AND WHAT "THEY" DO AND WHO "THEY" FUND????????

YOU ARE LIMITED. TO ASSUME THAT I AM "MAKING SOMETHING" IS FOLLY.........

TO THINK AND REPLY THAT I CARE ABOUT HOW YOU THINK OR IMPLY THAT I GET UPSET IS IDIOCY ESPECIALLY WHEN I MADE THE COMMENT THAT
i could CARE LESS if you believe that SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY made aids, that the american government made aids,that monkies first had aids or if I invented aids.
SO ONCE AGAIN HOW DO YOU COME TO THE ASSESSMENT THAT I AM UPSET?

HOW DID YOU ARRIVE TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I WAS "HURT"??????

IF YOU CANT EXPLAIN YOUR STATEMENTS YOU PROVE MY POINT 100%. LIMITED THINKING.

:h::dead:

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
UNLIKE YOU I RESEARCH,READ,TALK TO PEOPLE and form a logical conclusion based on what I have came up with.
SO GUIDE ME TO WHERE I CAN RESEARCH PHACTS ABOUT HOW I DONT CARE WHERE IT CAME PHROM. I KEEP HAVING TO SAY THIS. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO TO AVOID IT. AND BY SAYING YOURE UPSET, I MEAN BECAUSE YOURE VERY ARGUMENTATIVE, SO IN TURN IT COMES OPHH AS YOU BEING UPSET...ABA

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
council foreign relations,trilateral commision,world conservation bank and NASA (YES NASA). study them and it will be just a drop in the bucket compared to whats going on......

look into it.......see how its a WEB of money and "black ops"

and the thing is the BLACK POPE CONTROLS most if not ALL of it............

not argumentive........

dont confuse that with.............

:H:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^^ AND IF ANYTHING that i said seems personal or a bit harsh DONT take it that way.

just THINK and QUESTION whats going on.....

btw i DONT spend a lot of time with the affairs of mortals........i rejoice in the destruction......

joy in the morning.......

:H: