SOME SHIT FOR YALL MINDS....NEVER-EVER WILL THERE BE A CURE FOR AIDS OR CANCER>>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SOME SHIT FOR YALL MINDS....NEVER-EVER WILL THERE BE A CURE FOR AIDS OR CANCER>>

ITS ABOUT THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR...AND BASED ON THAT-
THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE A CURE FOR AIDS AND CANCER.
THE DRUG INDUSTRY, THE RESEARCH INDUSTRY AND THE HOPITALS WILL ALL LOSE BILLIONS.

THIS IS NOT ALL FROM MY MIND....I HAVE SEEN THIS DISCUSSED ON T.V. AND WE WAS TALKIN BOUT THIS IN CLASS THE OTHER NIGHT.

THEM MUTHAFUCCAZ AINT GOING TO MAKE NO CURES .......

ITS FUCCD UP
BUT....ITS A BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF PEOPLES SICCNESSES.

dlocc

May 2, 2002
I think there will one day be a cure for AIDS and Cancer. There are a lot of "legit" organizations out there working on it.

About Cancer though...there are so many different types of Cancer (Colon Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, etc.)...does one cure, cure all? If so, then I think it's possible to find a cure. If not, I think it may be difficult to find a cure for all of the different types of Cancer.

Sure, some organizations, and maybe even our government may not want a cure to be found, but I think it will happen one way or another.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

damn....
*scrounges through trashpile trying to retrieve the canister of unused condoms*

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Re: SOME SHIT FOR YALL MINDS....NEVER-EVER WILL THERE BE A CURE FOR AIDS OR CANCER>>

D-Locc60 said:

ITS ABOUT THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR...AND BASED ON THAT-
THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE A CURE FOR AIDS AND CANCER.
THE DRUG INDUSTRY, THE RESEARCH INDUSTRY AND THE HOPITALS WILL ALL LOSE BILLIONS.

THIS IS NOT ALL FROM MY MIND....I HAVE SEEN THIS DISCUSSED ON T.V. AND WE WAS TALKIN BOUT THIS IN CLASS THE OTHER NIGHT.

THEM MUTHAFUCCAZ AINT GOING TO MAKE NO CURES .......

ITS FUCCD UP
BUT....ITS A BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF PEOPLES SICCNESSES.

dlocc
I POSTED SOME SHIT LIKE THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD BOUT AIDS. WHY WOULD THEY WANNA MAKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD CURE SOMETHING THEYRE MAKING BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OPHH OPH. ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY, AND AS LONG AS THEY DONT GET THE DISEASES, OR THEIR LOVED ONES, WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE A PHUCC...ITS SAD BUT TRUE...ABA

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
They do millions of $'s of cancer and Aids research across Europe.

Have you heard the conspiracy theory that Aids is a made up illness by the governments? somebody told me bout it the other week they went to a conference, you can find out about it on lots of sites on the net. - although i don't believe this

$A~©úrrëntP¤ð

E

Epitaph

Most cancers are viruses that splice themselves into DNA and then can be passed for generations before being expressed in the unlucky relative.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Viruses are a good way to show EVOLUTION works. See how different viruses respond to treatments (enviroments) and then mutate to create a new species?

Now i think they will find a cancer cure cause it is not man made. AIDS i think they will not permit a cure.

E

Epitaph

blight why are there so many dumb fucks on this board? I can't stand these fools it does make for entertainment but damn its like trying ta shit out a 2 liter with some of these cats.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
there already is a cure, either that of all the folks on capitol hill R' emune to the shit. There has never been a person in office who had to resign due to contracting either 1 of these viruses. You also never hear about there familys being diagnosed either. Theres this special shot they make you take I forget the name but anyways this shot is the cure.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
LIKE YOU KNOW THERE IS A CURE FOR AIDS BECAUSE AIDS IS MAN MADE

SEE IN MY OTHER POST I SAID THAT 97% OF THE PRESIDENTS WERE MASONS AND THOSE FOOLS ARE RASICT THAN A MOTHERFUCCER AND THEY CREATED AIDS IN THERE LABS THAT THEY HAVE MADE FROM THE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS LAUNDERED FROM THE COUNTRY AND THEY TRIED TO SPREAD AIDS AROUND AFRICA TO CREATE GENOSIDE ON THE AFRICAN RACE

AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE TOO
WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR HEAD HOMIE...ABA

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
MAN DONT NOBODY KNOW PHOR SURE WHERE IT CAME PHROM, EVERYBODY EITHER THINKS UP SOME WIERD SHIT ^, OR THEY LISTEN TO SCIENTIPHIC BELIEPHS, NOBODY IS WRONG OR RIGHT I THINK. BUT AS PHAR AS SOME GIANT GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY, AND HOW ITS MANMADE, I DONT BELIEVE THAT PHOR A MINUTE...ABA

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
lmfao. bring the jail back.
For fuckin real man......LOL.....it's almost so sad to read this board sometimes it aint even funny and makes me scared for the future. It's one thing to have a conspriacy theory and it's another to believe it without knowing shit. All of of sudden everyone has a different conspiracy, but all equally retarded.

REALITY: If anybody had the cure for aids they would

A) Be a worldwide hero
B) Richer than Bill Gates
C) Have the most overwhelming feeling of worth and accomplishment
D) Respected by all
E) HIV negative ......LOL ect..... ect.... ect....

Damn, so quick to pin the blame on the government for everything......one way thinking always hits dead ends

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^ its a KNOWN FACT that the government experimented on african americans (tuskegee).

its a known FACT that for every YEAR the us government/research/scientist advance it is equivilent to +10 years tech wise..........

now before you say "conspiricy theory" i would like to ask a question.

WHO TOLD YOU IT CAME FROM MONKIES? THE SOURCE THAT TOLD YOU THAT IT CAME FROM MONKIES IS A RELIABLE SOURCE? HAS THIS SOURCE LIED IN THE PAST?

@PLOT study the AGENDA of the "CONTROLLERS" and how they want POPULATION CONTROL.

how many of you know about a CHUBACABRA (CHECK SPELLING).......do you think they are real??????

just curious.....

:H:

ps plot...........naw.......never mind....forget it......:classic: