SOME NEW DAGO HEAT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Wallnutz- I will have samples on my website @ www.granttheft.com very soon, and I will try to post a song or two on here..

Lil CS- I appreciate it.. the album came out really good and since I got it back last week, I've got nothing but positive responses.. gotta slide you some of this heat...

Grant "Theft"

Aug 15, 2002
Ecay Uno said:
Why did u put my name on that shit??? U KNNOW what we talked about!!!!!

HAHAHHAA OH SHIT

hey Ecay how are sales going on your shit man??? i hope that shit sold well... i ended up having to cop 2(both at retails so its soundscanned) cuz my first copy got scratched it started skipping right on CS part lol) anyway i hope that shit is going good

good luck

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah, holla at me this weekend or whenever Grant. I heard some of the songs at the studio that day, but I just peeped it on your link, and the shit is tight. Production, flows, timing, content (you didn't fake it, it's like a college life album). Holla at me at the next State party, cuz I should have my dvd's bac by then. 1

C.S. Heat

May 10, 2002
4sho Lil CS... glad you like the tracks. I've been gettin comments from people that are real surpised my album is as crackin as it is.. like they thought I'd put out some garbage or somethin'!!! lol

I definitely didn't fake it, cuz I never will try to be someone that I'm not, but I still think I got a lil something for everybody on this album.. People are BANGIN this shit out at State and back where I'm from!! Word of mouth has been good!!! I'ma holler at you...

@Da M.I.C- What's goin on Mic Loc?? I hollered at you on the email but I don't know if it went through.. get at me playboy.. [email protected]