Sombody got shot at the blockyard @ moses music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

Composure

i got 3 established companies on the rise and im 19,trademarked,and i network with your favorite rappers and i produce music for fun and get paid for everything i do

Apr 24, 2006
The event everybody is referring to was the 1st "Blockyard" of the summer hosted by DJ Backside and it was at Moses Music on 92 and E. 14th.....Scheduled to perform among others was Lupe Fiasco, Mistah FAB, Dirty Mackin, and Big Thump.....It was the kind of event that anybody in the bay should be proud of, a lot of people there just networking and having a good time, free music, autographs, pictures, and free food...It was in the back area of Moses Music and most of the people inside had no idea what had happened until they made an announcement regarding all of the sirens outside....It's a shame that something that actually had nothing to do with the event is already being linked to it and I hope that this won't cause SK, who was promoting the event, to have to cancel the rest of them over summer.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah that shit is crazy, i was supposed to be there, I was on my way out there but my boy had some other shit to do so I didn't end up going, man some shit just happens for a reason, I'm glad I wasn't there. like they said on the news, this was an even that was trying to bring something positive to the community, to bring fans together to celebrate music and have fun and eat food together, but something always gotta happen. rest in peace to the cat that lost his life, at least the people there were trying to help him, they had footage of it on the news, people were crowded all around him trying to revive him and help him, at least they didn't just leave him there to die soon as he got hit.

Mar 8, 2006
N$$J RYDA 408 said:
damn dat suckz. on $unday my homeboy died over a grill he waz 16. he waz talkin shit bout sum fooz grill N he got mad N stabbed him in hiz neck chezt N back. homeboy died at the hozpital. RIP PIT
I saw that in the paper.