So...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
So this guy i know right hes some kind of rapper. He is using his time on earth to say different types of words/sentances over this so called "beat".

Now this would all be dandy, smiles and hallmark cards all that shit right, BUT
this guy is actually a

DUN

DUN

DUN

a fucking Mormon. FUCK. Ok so now its like wtf a Mormon rapper? Is that even needed? Will anyone ever in their natural life ever EVER EVER care about what the fuck he has to say?

NO

I think Lil Dan would move more units.

But this guy is on some other shit talkin about "o this is my life im just doin me" and all that bullshit right.

But what he especially likes to do, is kind of weird.

See what really makes his day complete is a whole process, a ritual of some sorts.

He puts on his Alfani "stunnaz" that he baught at Macys, no shirt, only Ralph Lauren underwear, and some nike socks.

Then he gets his plastic garbage can and fills it with hot tap water and sprays a bit of Axe in it, and puts some baking soda in there too, then puts his feet in the water.

While doing all this he's writing raps and huffing Sneaker protector that he baught at Foot Locker!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

Anyways, the other day we were just walking and he had his little notebook with him writing raps as were walking, and he sees

The above story is completely fictional dont believe a goddamn word i said