So who's heard the Messy Marv Tonite show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
What did yall expect it's Marv for crying out loud he's been dropping bullshit for years. I'm only interested in DJ Fresh production...let me skip over to Itunes and see if it's worth a listen!

From all the comments I'm already under the impression it's Frisbee material...

Jul 15, 2002
I'm impressed. I haven't liked anything Marv has been on in quite a while actually since Explosive Mode with Quinn. DJ Fresh really brings out the best of Bay artist when they are laced with his beats. Marv held his own this time around... I would have liked more tracks but hey Short and Simple worked for me.

We all have different ears and taste but IMO it's pretty good. I'mma buy it!

Favorite track is "Just to get High"

"Refused" w/ Young Gully is HARD... Fresh please drop Gully's Tonight Show that boy really spits. IMO, he is actually on a higher level than most Bay artist. Folks always crying asbout the Bay not getting shine I strongly believe the wrong artist are put to the forefront to rep the Bay who really don't be saying shit unless your from the Bay... Gully's shit is STREET universal type shit niggas from all Hoods would slap his shit.

May 9, 2002
I always get a laugh out of your replies...
I have almost never seen you give anybody props...

Just out of curiousity...who do you like? What CD's have you recently purchased that your would recommend?
I couldn't even tell you. I like most of the Livewire crew.

I have never liked Messy and just dont see the appeal of him. He isn't bringing anything intriguing lyrically and his flow is annoying IMO.

I barely listen to any rap pre-2000 anymore...im just old school and feel that the 90's were superior in every aspect except sound quality.