So What's the official word on the Husalah, Jacca, San Quinn, and Messy Marv album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
If this album pops off this would probably the siccest album ever made. I've been waitin to hear Hus and Marv spit on the same tracc, and been waitin to hear Marv on a Rob Lo slap.

Aug 7, 2003
It will fail to live up to the standards that all 4 of the rappers have and all of them together will make the standards even higher. It wont reach its potential becuase it will be on million dollar dream or friscostreetshow release and suck balls. but there will be a couple of jockers on the siccness. i hope its more gangsta then hip hop and hope it dont sound like explosive mode 2. and the cd needs to have all 4 of the rappers on the same song at least 5 times or its false advertisement in my book.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
hella_numb said:
It will fail to live up to the standards that all 4 of the rappers have and all of them together will make the standards even higher. It wont reach its potential becuase it will be on million dollar dream or friscostreetshow release and suck balls. but there will be a couple of jockers on the siccness. i hope its more gangsta then hip hop and hope it dont sound like explosive mode 2. and the cd needs to have all 4 of the rappers on the same song at least 5 times or its false advertisement in my book.
but also you raise a good point my friend...
i hope it ain't a cd where quinn do his verse one day, then marv come in on turesday..then hus and jack come in on the weekend and do what they do..all four should be in the studio vibing..writing together, recording together imo

May 8, 2006
Is this album almost done or is it just in the works? Is it coming out on one of their labels? True that, all 4 rappers will have to be on a majority of the songs together and if Rob Lo makes a majority of the beats this is no doubt gonna be a classic.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was with the Mob Figaz last night, and they told me the album is done, and all four of them Messy Quinn Jacka and Hus are all on EVERY song. And they were in the studio and recorded the album together.

Sep 19, 2005
Da L.O.C said:
If this album pops off this would probably the siccest album ever made. I've been waitin to hear Hus and Marv spit on the same tracc, and been waitin to hear Marv on a Rob Lo slap.
CHECK JET BLACKS ALBUM "HARD EARNED" TRACK 4. BEEN HUSTLIN. ITS JET BLACK AND MESSY MARV PRODUCED BY ROB LO