So what did you learn today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2007
You learn something new every day.
What did you learn today, no matter how stupid?

I learned that in Iraq if you put out your hand and motion them to stop, They take it as a signal as all clear.

:cheeky:

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I heard that somewhere on TV.

Someone was like "To them that means it's all good, or hi! Not stop."

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I learned that things are always what the seem, and there is a lot of deception in this world.

Well not learned, but reminded of.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I learned that...

I can't IA to Africa.

Next time a blonde female in a short skirt ask where the little girls room is I should SHOW her instead of pointing it out to her.

Never ever fuck with someone that is of asian-ish decent.

+ -
always.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I also learned if you're a dude, and make a name for another man's dick, you're a homo.

But the man who's dick is in question is NOT homo, if he doesn't accept.
If he does, then and only then, his is homo as well.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
No MALE should name it.

If a female did, and it was something ego boosting, I'd say that's ok.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Also, I learned I have one of the freshest professors ever today. Homie brought me back some shit from China where he went over there for a gallery opening. And he always has funny questions like about trannys, drugs, and gang bangs (because he is asian, and knows nothing about this stuff apparently)

Aug 15, 2005
www.myspace.com
I learned that my supervisor is a douche and he makes me hate my job.

I also learned that I put too much faith in guys being mature enough to handle relationships... they always seem to prove me wrong. There's some proof on this board that kinda pisses me off.

P.S. Hi guys!

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I learned that my supervisor is a douche and he makes me hate my job.

I also learned that I put too much faith in guys being mature enough to handle relationships... they always seem to prove me wrong. There's some proof on this board that kinda pisses me off.

P.S. Hi guys!
Hi, Licia.

Jan 31, 2003
I learned:

Alicia and Shawn should post here more.

I overthink shit sometimes.

Trying to stay up too long without the aid of the appropriate drugs fucking sucks. (been trying to reset my sleep schedule)

watch out for filipino/japanese/spaniard chicks with MAN FEATURES, BRO. MAN FEATURES

I need to start writing every day again. I've been writing some pretty fucking rad shit intermittently that could be even fucking radder if I got more in practice like I used to be.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I realized today that I have some real folks in my life, and I love em to death.

No matter what goes down, when it matters most, they are there.

Real talk.