So now what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Now that Killer has been out a week and Tech has his best numbers to date what do you all think the next step should be.

I think they need to take some of the money from the cd sells and invest in getting some play time on the radio (I would prefer they release "one good time" bc I could see that song being a huge hit).

I just hope they dont do what they did with everready, which was to just move onto the next cd without trying to promote it some more. It seemed like Everready wasn't out a month and they had already started pushing MLK.

Thoughts?

Jul 1, 2004
Depending on what strange wants to do. if they wanna put out an indie hit. they did it. now focus on the other artists albums like ss and kutt and possibly kabosh. If they want this album to be a mainstream success they need a better single/video than everybody move IMO. But they should get a video i think Wheaties would be GREAT. If its a good video people might buy the album that wouldnt have before the video. ....THEN take the money from Extra Killer sales and help SS and Kutt promote their albums in the right way. Becuase we all know Urban Legendz and BLEVE were not promoted the right way. thats just my thoughts...but im not the brightest candle on the cake...?

Jul 1, 2004
Im just not a big fan of the song. Never have been. The hook drives me nuts. Any video would be good though. If made right and directed by somebody other than prozak or whoever...

Jun 10, 2005
What's wrong with Everybody Move?
I think it would be a great first single, Lets face it the first single is rarely the best song on the cd.....everyone remember the real slim shady?

But I think ppl on the bored are tired of hearing it at this point.

Oct 16, 2002
we are going to l.a. on the 21st to shoot LIKE YEAH then shortly after that we shooting in a mansion setting in las vegas with crazy shit poppin in each room like bondage shit, niggas playin twister with sexy bitches in another, yuk and kottonmouth and possibly cypress hill in a smokey ass room etc. you get the pic. this will be for EVERYBODY MOVE. this will take place after dark

Jul 1, 2004
we are going to l.a. on the 21st to shoot LIKE YEAH then shortly after that we shooting in a mansion setting in las vegas with crazy shit poppin in each room like bondage shit, niggas playin twister with sexy bitches in another, yuk and kottonmouth and possibly cypress hill in a smokey ass room etc. you get the pic. this will be for EVERYBODY MOVE. this will take place after dark
Shootin 2 god damn shits gonna be poppin here real soon. Tech...props on bein a real motherfucker and checkin your forums and keepin ya fans posted and communicating with us. Most artist too up their own ass to worry bout fans.

Jun 9, 2007
LIKE YEAH.... that's what I'm talkin about... if it's done right that has ALOT of potential

I just hope there isn't a huge gap between the day of the shoot and the day it's released....