Snoop seems like a cop magnet. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
but on some real shit, who dosent, and didnt.... notify snoop dogg of the 9-11 security measures?

cuz i mean what nigga run up in the airport with a fuckin BATON? you cant even bring regular sized mouthwash in a airport, and this fool bringin' batons.

secondly isnt snoop a little too skinny to face off with a baton? i mean, can yall picture snoop doggs eyes all bulging waving around a baton?

who the fuck is that going to scare?

this niggas weed carrier is SLIPPIN. and gettin caught with coke? haaaa haaaaaa....tootin' ass snoopdogg thats why he so skinny.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One said:
but on some real shit, who dosent, and didnt.... notify snoop dogg of the 9-11 security measures?

cuz i mean what nigga run up in the airport with a fuckin BATON? you cant even bring regular sized mouthwash in a airport, and this fool bringin' batons.

secondly isnt snoop a little too skinny to face off with a baton? i mean, can yall picture snoop doggs eyes all bulging waving around a baton?

who the fuck is that going to scare?

this niggas weed carrier is SLIPPIN. and gettin caught with coke? haaaa haaaaaa....tootin' ass snoopdogg thats why he so skinny.
lol, f'real.....same with Katt Williams, who brings weapons to airports? and about snoop & coke, haven't y'all seen his long ass nails??? scoop-bump-sniff

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
"He has since become one of the best-known acts in rap and moved toward the mainstream, playing a drug-dealer-turned-informant in the 2004 cop movie "Starsky & Hutch."

Riiiight....so he moved from gangster rapper to playin a fuckin snitch in a movie...he's moving up in the world!

He's a fucking idiot and should be more careful, but he probably doesn't care...just not very intelligent on his part...but hey, when your records SUCK BALLS you gotta do what you gotta do to get sales up....

And Gas...I'm with you on the baton shit....fuckin ridiculous....