Snoop new album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im not looking forward to this at all. I really liked The Last Meal, it had some dope ass production. What Ive heard from snoop recently tho is kinda weak. Im not digging the east coast style production, his new single is weak to me. The only one of his recent tracks im digging is Pimp Slap.

Oct 11, 2002
I wish muhfuckas would quit hatin on Snoop. Let that man do his thang. The Last Meal was dope as fuck. Until this one disappoint me I'm givin the nigga his props.

Oct 2, 2002
hustlematic1 said:
I wish muhfuckas would quit hatin on Snoop. Let that man do his thang. The Last Meal was dope as fuck. Until this one disappoint me I'm givin the nigga his props.
Last Meal was overrated. Only about 4 or 5 tracks on that album that are any good.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
fuck all that! snoop is sic as fuck and remains sic as fuck, yeah he had his low point in NO LiMiT, but fuck it he just doubled his bubble, now he's back on the track solo n shit , and he'll stay shittin on cats and droppin true rap lyrics!

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
^^ Hmm, I guess everybody's entitled to their opinion, but I liked almost every track on that album. The only one I can't really stand is that No Limit beat track that's on there, just before "Yall gon Miss Me". Henn & Buddah, Ready To Ride, Yall Gon' Miss Me, True Lies, tons of dope songs on that album. I even liked the weird stuff like "I can't swim".

May 10, 2002
THE LAST MEAL WAS A WELL PUT TOGETHER ALBUM, THAT ALBUMS SO TIGHT TO ME ITS SECOND BEST UNDER DOGGYSTYLE OF COURSE. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THIS WILL BE HIS FIRST REAL ALBUM SINCE LEAVING DEF ROW SO MAYBE HE'LL BRING HIS OLD STYLE BACK!!!