Snippet of new A-Wax and P Child Prod by The Legion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2010
I know there's definitely some A-Wax fans here, so I thought I'd post this up. Quick snippet off my instagram from the song we did today.

Click -> Instagram

Not sure if there's a way to make the video playable here w/o having to click over to IG.

It was my first time meeting Wax. P Child knows him and invited him over to my studio. He was real cool and I think we'll be doing more work in the future. If you guys don't know P Child you should definitely check him out. One of the most talented rappers/singers around.

Feb 18, 2011
Damn, so you just gonna act like P. Child ain't dope with the beats too, huh?

Lol, Just fuckin wit you. But for anyone who doesn't know, P. Child nice with the beats too. Check him out as One-Half of the production duo The Tag Team. He's a triple threat that really deserves way more exposure than he gets. I will say that is partly his fault tho too. He only has 2 projects to date that I'm aware of(That you can get on Thizzler & WeTheWest if you don't got em) and that's just not nearly enough by todays industries standards. It's been well over a year, maybe two since his last project & people forget so easily with the oversaturation of bullshit music that's crammed down their throats now that you can't expect to build a fanbase with only 2 releases in your catalog. He's long overdue for new material & personally I'd like to hear a full length album & see what he can do with that.

Mar 23, 2010
Damn, so you just gonna act like P. Child ain't dope with the beats too, huh?

Very true! I forgot to mention that he's a great producer too, along with Loaded as The Tag Team. He put out a couple singles in the last few months, but he's definitely over-due to put out a full project of his own. I'll ask him what his plans are as far as that goes. I think he's been focusing more on production lately.