Smoov

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Hey smoov-e, i got some questions for you. i am runnin round here in antioch 925, where you kick it at? i like your shit, its raw as fuck. me and my boys are puttin together a little 15 track collaberation, and i wanna hit u with a copy. i can run you to a website where some shit is posted, but i dont want to hit this whole board with it. so if u wanna hear some hella underground shit, i'll tell you where to go. but if not, then oh well. and this goes out to all those big namers, yall feel? one_

May 11, 2002
for real, i can give u that website, its kinda hard to get to, but its all good. go to www.acidplanet.com when you get there, go to "hear music made with acid" (its on the lower left half of the page. that will take you to a page that says "top songs" and "new uploads" and shit like that. you will see in the top right, above the "new uploads" section, a little search box. click on that, and search for me, dub925. click "top matching artist" where it says dub925. then that will take u to my page. but you will have to get logged in. click "login here" and for the email, put mine, [email protected] and for the password type Acid66. then you can hear all my shit.

i told you it was hard to get to, but all songs except "rivers of babylon" and "tie up your boots" are tight. i like what i got. and since you are logged on, you can visit my boys by typing into the search "eze_of_tha_9duce5". i hope all this works, and smoov, you are pretty big in the yoc! one_

May 11, 2002
i'm only 17, and i record all my shit right here at my house, just until i scrounge up enough money for some studio time. its hard, homie, i gotta balance my job, school, and my rap game. but i am workin. i just need a hand to get me out the gutter.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the artists on the board have the title ARTIST...you see where it says Peasant under your name and Noble under mine? That's what I'm talkin about