SMIGG DIRTEE EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE...JUST WAIT...(DISS RECORD!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
I didn't say hide what you're doin', I just wouldn't promote that shit. I know I wouldn't want MY kids surfin' the web at school and run across a pic of me puttin' shit through my nose. Again, that's me. I'm in no way shape or form hatin' on what anyone wants to do with their life, I got my own to worry about. Hope you push the units your expectin' on this project Smigg, do what you do............................

Aug 5, 2002
Grindin' can mean many of things, I can be hangin' outside the City Center freestylin', posted on the corner in my neighborhood with my fam, or simply choppin' it up with some of my relatives in their neighborhood, all without movin' anything.............................

Jun 2, 2002
c-lim has the time to flood the boards with 230423 threads, but dissapears when a whole track comes out dedicated to him??

Apr 25, 2002
A nice diss track that has to rank amongst the best ive ever heard. Good shit keep makin music on behalf of both parties (the disser & the dissee).