SLR on North Coast Rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Who cant wait for that new SLR shit????? A Whole month is kind of a long time ya know. So here is an idea to help hold you over. Skunt, Sarkastik, and Dividenz are on North Coast Rain. Neema (Unexpected Arrival) has a song on there too. I got the CD and if i was to rate on a 1-10 scale 10 being the highest, i'd give it a 9. And if you dont know about a lot of NW artists outside the Puget Sound then now is your chance to fix that. Take it form someone who has this shit. :siccness:

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Haha yeah that song is tight. You heard Bling Bling, Bout It Bout It, and Hooty Hoo. Well now the NW got one of those anthem type songs too. Uh Huh!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I just copped the north Coast Rain today.......that shit is some GET RIGHT.....It's the best cd you will ever buy for 6 bucks....been bumpin#7 all day....DPF did those fools up in a real way on that beat.....

Apr 25, 2002
got tha album yesterday, and ive just about soaked it real good...im lovin it. 9/10 sounds right to me. those R&b cuts are so nice, im really feelin em. ill get more indepth wen i have tha album with me, but good work eastside, yall put together a great album

kaze, how do you like that Dividenz, Bullet and jazz track

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:
got tha album yesterday, and ive just about soaked it real good...im lovin it. 9/10 sounds right to me. those R&b cuts are so nice, im really feelin em. ill get more indepth wen i have tha album with me, but good work eastside, yall put together a great album

kaze, how do you like that Dividenz, Bullet and jazz track
"Uncapible" is a damn good song. Cool Nutz has a tight song on there too. And "Street Lights" is sooo tight! I heard the origional song but cant remember the name. :confused: Anyone know it? Straight MOB is sick i agree with you. My favorite song at the moment off the comp is "Nothing In Life"

"Too Much" is a fuckin sick track but i'm feelin "That's My Dream" a lil better. Sarkastik clowns on that shit. Fuckin tight song. And he did the beat too :eek: I was suprised when i saw his name there for the beat. I was thinkin D did that shit. Sounded like somethin D would make. :siccness: "What Went Wrong?" Is tight too but i aint really feelin the chorus all that much but hey who does shit like that theese days?

This has to be the best comp i have heard so far. Eastside Records has a new fan too :cool:

Who here agrees Assassin sounds kinda like C-Murder?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I got North Coast Rain as well.....SLR is puttin it down on the album.....Sarkastik's song is tight, Skunt and 151 are sick, and Dividenz came real sick on the track with Bullet.....

I think this album showcases NW talent very well.....If you don't got it, you should definately pick it up.....

This has to be the best comp i have heard so far. Eastside Records has a new fan too

C murder Assassin (lol) this compilation makes me an eastside fan also espescially that Assassin str8 mobbin track is fat... Bullet rips on this track so does jymini........Cmurder.(lol) is this a compliment or not...........Assassino baby

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
assassino2003 said:
This has to be the best comp i have heard so far. Eastside Records has a new fan too

C murder Assassin (lol) this compilation makes me an eastside fan also espescially that Assassin str8 mobbin track is fat... Bullet rips on this track so does jymini........Cmurder.(lol) is this a compliment or not...........Assassino baby
Haha yeah that a compliment! C-Murder is sick IMO (the old one lol)

Dec 11, 2002
BAMMER said:
Is this album gonna be in Tower Bullet?or Kayln?
Hey Bammer..

I dont know exactly what stores in your area have North Coast Rain or the Todd G.. but right now you can get the record from me for $6-shipped... the offer is good until the last day of May on any one of our releases..

Get at me and I'll hook you up.. :)

[email protected]

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I love Arjay's "Street Life" track.....that shit is real hot! The shit is tooooooo short though.
I feel you on this one D-Sane.. I wish Arjay would have had more time to get the song finished up..
I'm hoping there will be a follow-up track-- but its just too early to tell.. :)

@dsane

Mr. D-Sane said:
What it is Assassino??? Nice of you to drop by the SLR baord! Is that project with JT already out or is that in the works? [/QUOTE

This album is still being marinated and cooked up,by the way i like that article on producers thread with rick rock from hitworks it brought back memories when i use to live in sac ,holla Dsane lets network. Assassino