Slo-O sold 179764 songs and 83 albums in Aug 2008 Alone (Official Distributor Report)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
You got my ear with this thread and I checked out some of your songs. You have some dope shit man.. keep up the fire and keep spittin' hungry cuz these cats will doubt you until you make it and hate you when you do. You have some real potential and I had a feeling I'd like your music when I saw your taste in music on another thread.

If you can get paid off of rap then you have something in your favor cuz 99% of rappers will never make a dime off of it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
why did i open up an email that i have NEVER OPENED IN THE HISTORY OF ITS CREATION (no shitting you..i never once signed into this name), and that i have never given out, and i had a years worth of slo-o emails, and ONLY emails from slo-o.

im dead serious, this was the only nigga in my email box. like every two weeks.

i remember once slo-o added me on myspace then i deleted him after a while and he slapped me back..i was like wtf?

man, thats promo. yall learn somethin.
but dont fuck with my unused gmail accounts =/

May 20, 2008
thats wassup...we got sillicon valley out here and cats stilltryin to learn about this digital age stuff when we the ones that made it all possible? yal need to wake it up.

i coped 2 albums and hella singles b4 it droped

Apr 25, 2002
why did i open up an email that i have NEVER OPENED IN THE HISTORY OF ITS CREATION (no shitting you..i never once signed into this name), and that i have never given out, and i had a years worth of slo-o emails, and ONLY emails from slo-o.

im dead serious, this was the only nigga in my email box. like every two weeks.

i remember once slo-o added me on myspace then i deleted him after a while and he slapped me back..i was like wtf?

man, thats promo. yall learn somethin.
but dont fuck with my unused gmail accounts =/
lmao... somehow i was subscribed or someshit to him on youtube.. i don't even know how the fuck that happens 'cause how the hell you get a youtube users name.