Slim Thug: Speaks on Flip and Chamillionaire.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
Slim Thug sends an message to Chamillionaire n Lil Flip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this guy cant fuck wit flip or chamillion but here it is
WorldWideConnected.com: Is the Lil Flip and Chamillionaire thing over with?

I dont know whats up wit them cats. A lot of times that I do interviews, yall be putting me up on shit. On the Lil Flip shit, he had did that lil diss record or whatever, and I just responded. I aint the nigga to start shit. Im getting money doing my own thang, and dont pay nobody no mind, but I do respond when I feel like necessary. They spoke on me said my name whatever it was just me letting them know its whatever but you know it aint nothing major that I think about or shit like that. But uh, Chamillionaire? I dont know what the fucks up with him, what you talkin bout with him, is he trippin; too?

WorldWideConnected.com: I heard a song and he was speaking on someone who was 66 and slim, and it sounded like he might have been talking to you. You seem to me to be the tallest guy in rap right now. Note: I did not have the approximate rhyme but I did my research and here it is: Chamillion fiercly rhymes:

"You don't want no problems (problems) / Got amnesia, then let the .44 remind em / 4-4's yea, used to tip on and ride em / When we ride 4-4 with doe beside em / 6'6" tall lookin' like he a center / 10 tatoo's lookin' like he a killer / Skinny ass niggas don't fight with a nigga / Pull out a bill put a price on the nigga"

Im the only 66 dude around but I dont know he might have something on his heart. A lot of people got shit on their heart wit me because they cant do what I do. I dont give a damn, nobody did what I did as far as Houston. No nigga, aint too many niggas worldwide did what I did. I came in the game and Im doing big shit and niggas still aint livin like that. I dont give a fuck how many records they sold, they still aint done that. They aint livin in no house like Im livin, and they aint havin it like Im havin it. Im the 1st nigga who did the uh, stepped out on my own and did my own shit. Chamillionaire and them was all on SwishaHouse. I stepped out on my own shit, did my own label. Im the reason why them niggas is tryna do they own shit right now. You know what Im sayin, so they just really cant stand that. I dont know if hes just doing that to get a lil buzz in the streets or what. Im through talking, Im through talkin to dude, if Chamillion gotta problem with me, Im a ask him. If he wanna see me, we can do it in the streets. If Flip wanna see me, we can do it in the streets. Whoever else, whoever else got flex with Slim. All that ol rappin and shit, thats gay shit. Real niggas dont talk about it, they be about it. Im in the streets everyday, by myself, or whoever Im with and I dont see none of them niggas, all them is ghosts to me, I dont see none of them. But when I do see them, it aint that. Everythang cool, it aint no problem, whas up? So its like its gay shit, so if dude got flex wit Slim, come see Slim. Whats so hard about that shit? If you a real nigga a real man or whatever, and you got a problem with somebody as far as talkin about him, tell them to they face. Let them know, dont hide and mislead the situation and play like everything cool in they face. Fuck talkin on a record, do somethin I dont let these niggas get me mad or shit like that, them niggas dont count to me period. They dont count to me.

Mar 7, 2004
i just think its dumb ass shit to start somthing for no reason. anyone thats realy street starts shit for a reason. dont call out a man for no reason then ppl get hurt over nothing and its just dumb.

Feb 5, 2005

TIL KOOP SAYz HE WAZ SPEAK'N DIRECTLY ABOUT SLIM THEN ALL OF DIS IZ JUS ASSUMPTION...

ITz JUS FUNNY 2 SEE HIM FEED INTO DA SHIT W/OUT TAWK'N 2 DA MAN 1ST...

- GEEzUz

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Koopa cleared this up a long aSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS time ago..
when his forum was still in play..

cause the young kids there thought he was doggin SLIM when his cd first dropped too..

ANd Koopa clearly stated that they was reachin to far...for a beef..
that he wasnt callin out no one...just speakin in General..

Oct 10, 2002
yeah and he said Tear Tattoos lookin like he a Killer= not relevant to Slim who had 10 tattoos or sumthin. Shit is old as fuck, but its funny now to see who on top and where his ass at. Ha ha.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
inna fight yeah slim wud prolly win unless chams on sum bruce lee shit on the mic hmm haha put it this way lyrically slim thugs on mike jones level slims just gangsta...