SLIM LOC 1 "SPOILS OF WAR" REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
SLIM LOC 1 "SPOILS OF WAR"

FEATURING,KURUPT ,X-RAIDED ,T-NUTTY AND MORE

1.ALL EYEZ ON C
On this tracc I rip hollow tip a new butt whole I got words 4 selfmade and h-wood I also give the 91siccness ,curbie and vamp a shot out...the beat is that
2 pac alls eyez on me beat..
its coo kinda funny...8

2.ANOTHA CLIP..featuing
Ball'n ass dame, J-nutt ,Sleepy
The song is tight im jus leting niggaz know that if they run up I got some heat 4 they ass...dame comes coo on some Real shit I introducE SOME real NHC niggaZ J-NUTT & SLEEPY
deluca did the beat 10

3.STRAIGHT GANG BANG...featuring
Lexxo,Sav sicc,no love,24th st menace,I-rocc,Tre 8,Key locc,
Dank c and Spank locc
oh we jus on this tracc gang bang'n some of that ol school killem up shit...its hard agian deluca on the beat....10

4.TRUTH IS...featuring
Dutch
im jus on this tracc flashin on cats leting the industry know why cats are hate'n on me...
and dutch is on the tracc flowing hard suge knight'n niggaz ...deluca on the beat 10

5.OFF THE DEEP END featuring
X-raided Kingpin
New beat by kg...new verse
jus my nigga x- and king leting niggaz know they ride'n wit me
and ew I got a new veres hard as hell abot run'n up in nggaz shit and clap'n em.....real shit
yawll gonna love it crip'd out 10

6. MENTION ME featuring
T-nutty nutt
ew we this is the nocc a clasic in my book hella niggaz done said that. Its aboUt me and t-nutty at a house party bang'n on niggaz...hachet is on the skit he also produces the beat soundz like a dr dre beat..banging ON CRIP! 10

7. BITCHES LL DO YA featuring
J-NUTT ,SLEEPY
My N-gang niggaz from highlands put it down on this tracc we jus talking about grinding and controling the streets..taken over turf and shit,,,j-nutt comes heated...this white boy named chris did the beat but is heat ... 10

8.STUPID BITCH featuing
Cadilac todd and Sleepy
This song is so mutha fuccin funny yawl gonna ce rollin..if you dont like cadilac todd you will after you hear him on my shit he come funny talking about farting on a bitch we crazy on this tracc..the whole song will have you die'n. deluca on the beat........10

9.ARMEGEDONfeaturing
Cuzz-lightyear
The beat is bang'n on this some c-walk type shit...the song is about the luminatti and the secret society and deep shit
real deep listen to what im talking about and soak game...deluca on the beat
my flows are on point.. 10

10. All I want
This song is a personal favorite
ment 4 mature cats you gotta ce patient when you listen to this song its like a east coast beat
im talking about blowing up and my kids and my girl and the obstacels in my way..like my temper and attitude ..deluca on the beat...deluca got heat yaw'l 10 if your mature......5 if your not.....and you jus wanna he some killem up shit

11.WHATS UP WIT IT.featuring
Kurupt,Scrooge,Mr.keal

On this tracc instead of calling niggaz ,niggaz I call em
"wit its".....kurupt comes hard and gives it up 4 the n-gang kill kill talks about smashing on fake rappers...the beat is one of the hardest on the album cina did the beat....this is a song you put on repeat...real 10

12.MONEY AND POWER featuring
J-NUTT ,PAYNE

WE TALKING ABOUT OUR STRUGGLES TO GET THIS MONEY..and niggaz in are way geting rolled over..
the beat is ify either you love it or you hate it. agian deluca on the beat....alot of people feal this song its like a 7 to me but big rocc loves it..its like his favorite on the album

13.RESIST'N ARREST

EW WE..IM SAV'D OUT ON THIS SONG
4 DA NIGGAZ THAT LIKE MY FAST STYLE AND THAT KILLEM UP SHIT YOU'LL LUV THIS...it gets you amped on everything Im talking about kill'n homies 4 sitchen
talking about 1 time, some people think this tracc is kinda funny cuzz you know me I naturally clown..its probaly from hang'n around t-nutty ...he rubss off on you but now hachet produced it...ITS A 10

14.ROLLER SHIT
SLEEPY
oh boy im going crazy on this song C-bo on the intro OF THE SONG calling me on the cell...im smashing on niggaz on this song some mobb shit and I got words for BROTHA WHIMP at the end
ew we everybody says I should rap like this more often...im kinda screaming at niggaz
it start out like
"im c-lim nun of yawll can fucc wit a boss so fucc wit a boss your family tree is gonna suffer a loss, I fucc wit da mobb my family tree is ducc'n the law and nuthin alive can stop me from bucc'n a cop for fucc'n wit my freedom while im tryn get pay'd off this chronic and yay im tryna stay honored and payed

boy yawl aint rEAdy 4 dat side of me on CRIP....no more laid bacc...deluca on the beat
this gets a 10

15.TAKE OVER...featuring
Baby rip, 24st menace, & baby Jaydee

Im raping fire on this strictly speed hella fast I dont even know how I rapp'd that fast on this I had all the homies in the workshop trip'n....baby rip comes hard he kinda sounds like keak if you ask me 24th st menace jus talks and let niggaz know that he one of my shooters and who ever want it can get it............ ..............baby jaydee brings you bacc to the 80's not wit his style but with that bang'g out crip shit....letting niggaz know he from 29 st gardens
deluca on the beat...this is another 10 on my mamma

SKit CANCEL X-MAS
is from the movie colors we the poliCe expose hightop as a blood to all the crips....lol its funny

16.HOLLOW WEENIE..LOL.LOL

WEST COAST STONE DID THE BEAT
I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO resort to this but hollow tip made 5 songs bang'n on me...I was gonna jus keep it off tracc but I got luv 4 da nigga cuzz we was coo cefore I started taken his shine and he started hating ..
I never was mad at hollow I jus didnt understand why he was talking shit when he use to call me every other day and ask me to help manage him...and ride my nutts and ask how I hooked up with the eastsidaz and why I didnt put him on my album and soon and so on....lol

but I aint mad
but you all know that I got get bacc somthin terrable

nigga shuOld of jus kept his mouth closed...BITCH
and to those who say im jus talking out the side of my necc well me and hollowtip already fuaght.....I squab'd wit mic c and hollow tip the same day..I beat mic-c's ass and hollow got wit me but I didnt go out like no bitch.....real chop...

I set up the fight
on my mama we invited hollow and mic c to are car club meeting
I seen mic and fired on em then his brother tryd to jump in and ump me then my nhc nggaz jump'd in them niggas started runn'n..they leave and go get about 10 niggaz including hollow and straps and come bacc I squared off wit hollow we squabed 4 like 20 second he made my nose bleed then he squated

but now the song is puting hollow on front street I talk about how he was a blood from the hieghts then he moved to Highlands and goT checc'd by some of the bigg homies then he started clame'n AsT...AND ALL THE SHIT i SAY IS REAL AND INDEPTH..peep it...I didnt make up shit about him like he did about me
on (u aint a rida) what he say you had to catch the bus home dont nUn of my homies know me...jus falty ass shit....the truth hurts and when this drop...ouch.........c-lim

this gets a 44 gee

over all I would have to say that ima blow ....AND im da shit and who ever dont like me succ my nutts and choke on a pube and die.....CUZZ ITS fUCC YAWLL NIGGA AND IMA ROLL TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF OR UNTIL MY CURL FALL OUT

SLIM LOC 1 "SPOILS OF WAR"
COMING OCT 15TH

SPREAD THE WORD 4 ME DIG AND YAWLL STAY UP....C-LIM:cool:

C

CinFul-1

Re: c-lim

T-Mac said:
where can i get that "what that n like".....can i buy it from u?
i cant find that cd anywhere...let me know

www.cdnow.com has it just go there u need a credit card though,
What that N like is a clean ass album!!!

May 10, 2002
lim this shit sounds tight as fuck!
your shit on X-raideds CD was straight heat.

You commin out with promo cds or flyers, posters for this release.
Cause ill be glad to help ya pass that shit out.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@miz raided

thanx...

@evilwayz..lol I know ima foo huh?

trend setta...some other artist should do the same shit.....